Motivation please don’t leave me now!

Sarahc

Silver Member
I’ve not posted for a while but I have a read every day to see how everyone is getting on. Everyone has offered lots of support and it really does help and for that I am truly thankful.

I wanted to post some pics but as I still have 2 stone to go I can’t really post in the success section yet so I thought I would post here. Please move me if I’ve posted this in the wrong place.

I need to get this last 2 stone off now and stay on track and I hope by posting these pics I won’t go back to the before me!!! The last week has been hard and I could kick myself for eating the rubbish I have had. Why when I worked so hard am I trying to see how fast I can put it all back on?????
Before.jpg
Nearly There.jpg
Thanks
Sarah

You not on your own there hun. I too have had a crappy couple of weeks where food is concerned. No idea why. I'm less than a stone away from target, yet seem set on making it as difficult as poss! Will have to try and find a few more minutes in the day and read some more posts on here and regain some motivation. I've not lost faith, just my way a little! We are so close, we can do it!! Them pics will be in the right thread soon!! Good luck x

Oh wow, you look great! That's really inspiring, keep going, you can do it! :)

You
Look
Fantastic!!!

Keep going!! We all have off days when nothing but "the bad" can satisfy.

Your photos are an inspiration!!
Really Well done!

A while ago I read a thread called scared to be slim, or something along those lines
It was about getting nearer to target and turning back to old eating habits, like your sabotaging yourself.
May be worth a look

You truly look so different, more healthy and you can see some great inch loss well done you
You have done so well, I hope you can overcome your hurdle and get that next pic up :)

Back