MOTIVATION PLEASE!!!!!

Discussion in 'Slimming World - Weight Loss Diary' started by eeyore2706, 5 February 2011 Social URL.

1. eeyore2706

eeyore2706 New Member

Start Weight:
    14st2lb
    Current Weight:
    12st2.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st4lb
    Lost(%):
    1st13.5lb(13.89%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World EE
    Hi everyone :wave_cry:

I have been doing SW extra easy since the end of August 2010.

I am half a pound off my 2 stone award, with another 2 1/2 stone to go... I am struggling at the moment... I could really do with a kick up the bum!

I'm craving sweet stuff. When I started SW I went for 12 weeks without it. But now, I am really craving it all the time!

I dont eat fruit, and dont want to eat the sweet stuff and syn it...

Anyone got any ideas?

:thankyou:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Mrsnb

Mrsnb Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st8.5lb
    Current Weight:
    12st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st5lb
    Lost(%):
    3st13.5lb(23.87%)
    Diet:
    Slimming world
    I'm inclined to say syn it, get what ever you crave but in a small amount ( ie. If it's chocolate buy a snack bar rather than big bar with the intention of having a little as then you won't feel tempted to eat it all)

No point denying you're cravings completely as they usually end in blow outs which you'll feel worse about :)

Nay

4. Spanx

Spanx Pea on legs!

Start Weight:
    16st13lb
    Current Weight:
    10st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st12lb
    Lost(%):
    6st0lb(35.44%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Mullerlight toffee flavour and alpen light choc and orange are my saviours when the sweet craving hits! I also keep a stock of 2-finger kitkats in (5.5 syns) for times when only chocolate will do!

Good luck - you can do it!

5. Spanx

Spanx Pea on legs!

Start Weight:
    16st13lb
    Current Weight:
    10st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st12lb
    Lost(%):
    6st0lb(35.44%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Almost forgot - the other thing I've discovered lately is frozen fruit in bags. Sainsburys do a mango, peach, pineapple and strawberry bag, where they are all chopped into little pieces - great over breakfast cereal or with a yoghurt for some sweetness!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.