ProPoints Motivation to Keep Going! 26 points per day!

aloofasc

Hey guys,

Decided to start a food diary, need the motivation to keep going! So far I have lost 4st 5.5lbs, still have 2 stone to go, so fingers crossed i'll get there!

So todays diary

Morning
Apple slices 0p
Banana 0p

Snack
Cereal bar (from Aldi yummy!!) 2p
Sugar free jelly 0p
Flump (Marshmallow twist) 1p

Lunch
Chicken Salad Sandwich 7p
Fruit platter (Pineapple, Apples & Strawberries) 0p

Dinner
WW Meal 6p
Brussell sprouts 0p
Carrots 0p
Swede 0p

Dessert
Peaches 0p
Pineapples 0p
WW Icecream 4 scoops 3p

Treats
ww chocolate bar 2p

So, so far today ive had 21pp, 5 to have a snack later. Going to head to the gym in a bit, need to clear my head which I find the swimming pool always help!

Had some more fruit after the gym! Went abit fruit crazy today.

Had a pack of Meanies 2ps
And a yogurt 1p

So had a total of 24p today, wasn't hunger so didn't have my full 26 points today

Hey, thanks for subscribing! Hopefully I'll have some tips, but would love to hear from you as well!

So far today I had:

Breakfast
Pineapples 0p
Cereal bar 2p

Lunch
Chicken and stuffing sandwich 7p
Flumps 0p
Banana 0p

Dinner
Ww meal 7p
Brussels sprouts 0p
Carrots 0p
Swede 0p
Garlic bread 5p ( it's a ww bagel, with garlic purée, extra light laughing cow cheese and a small bit of tomatoe purée)

Desert
Peaches 0p
Ww ice cream two scoops 1p

Going to cinema later so will use my 4 points left there probably on
Tangle twister 2p
Ww choc bar 2

The ww ice cream is yummy!!!

Oh yeah I normally don't have we meals every dinner, but just hadn't time to make it to the shops to buy fresh food to make dinner! :)

Thanks about advice :0) enjoy the cinema tonight :0) I didn't know WW did ice cream and I like the sound of your homemade garlic bread :0)

The ice cream is new I think, its vanilla with dark chocolate! You get a free scoop with it so it's easier to know how much per scoop. You can make the garlic bread with the pitta breads either for 4ps, but I find you get more of a filling with the bagels

aloofasc said:
The ice cream is new I think, its vanilla with dark chocolate! You get a free scoop with it so it's easier to know how much per scoop. You can make the garlic bread with the pitta breads either for 4ps, but I find you get more of a filling with the bagels

That's good about the scoop with the ice cream,where did you get it please?think I like the sound of more filling with the garlic bread ;0)

Im from Ireland so was able to get it in dunnes stores. Keep an eye in the freezer section it's hard to spot as its covered in plastic because of the scoop

aloofasc said:
Im from Ireland so was able to get it in dunnes stores. Keep an eye in the freezer section it's hard to spot as its covered in plastic because of the scoop

Ok thanks,will see if Tescos do it,if not Asdas are bound to :0)

I had a lovely sleep in today, so my food plan is all over the place!

Breakfast/lunch
Banana 0p
Peaches 0p
Cereal bar 2p

Dinner
Chicken buna 5p ( with onions, red pepper & mushrooms)
Rice 6p
Brussels sprouts 0p
Carrots 0p

Snacks
Ww ice cream x 4 scoops 3p
Curly wurly 3p

That all so far!

Had a pack of meanies 2p

Bagel w/ extra light cheese 4p
Flump 1p

So reached 26p today, have weigh in in the mornings so fingers crossed I'm down! Would love 1.5lbs as that would get me the 9th silver seven! If not even 1lb would get me under the 12 stone mark!

Good luck for tomorrow,we are close in weight,it's my first wi in on a Friday tomorrow as changed from a Monday.Fingers crossed for your next silver seven :0)

Well best of luck to you too! I try to get my wi done on a Friday or Thursday, least then you can have the weeklies for the weekend! :)

Let me know how you get on! Chat tomorrow! Good luck! :)

Gutted! Only down 1/2 lb! I know it's still down but really wanted out of the 12s, oh well give me something to work on this week. :(

Back