ProPoints My challenge to lose 10st in 15 months.

The donner recipe is the main attraction haha I like a pitta and would do loads of salad and home made coleslaw to go with it. My mouth is watering now! :)

I can't get on with the 400g loaves so I use 1 slice as hexB then syn the other one and I use turkey bacon these days I love it and no fat to cut off.

Haven't stopped weeing this morning so my body definitely knows I'm drinking more xz

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

lol I was like that when I started drinking more.. OH thought I was pregnant haha!

Haha I know it's not that with me but we are going to try after the wedding and when I'm a few stone down xx

I've been trying to drink lots of water too. Peeing for Britain today! That's great you've lost! I can't decide if I'm going to switch to slimming world or stick with weight watchers for a few more weeks xx

If weight watchers is working for you stick to it. Not sure how much of my diary you've read but I lost over 4st a few years ago doing weight watchers and would've lost more but life got in the way. It's a great plan but at the moment I'm loving not weighing and measuring everything. If you find its not for you try slimming world. I don't think there is one plan that works for everyone it's more a case of choosing what suits your lifestyle best.

Sneaky peek on the scales this morning and I'm 2lb down from yesterday. I didn't go to class last night I am going to go to the one tomorrow morning instead so I need to keep up the water cos I think that has helped me lose xx

Thanks hun. Yes we can we'll get there :) xx

Yeah I'll stick this out for now and see how I get on. I think I need the discipline of weighing & measuring! Wow 2lb is great. Good luck tomorrow! xx

Okay confession time. I've been a naughty girl today :/

Started well with weetabix for breakfast BUT went out for lunch before going see pitch perfect 2 (acamazing you have to see it) and I might have had the buffet at Pizza Hut followed by a chocolate sundae and popcorn to eat while watching the film.

Have had speed soup this evening and by the time I go to bed I'll have had 2.5-3 litres of water. Weigh in might be bad times tomorrow morning....

I've only gone and lost 4lb!! That's a pound over what I want to lose each week but then it's been 9 days since last weigh in rather than 7.

I'm so happy I could dance :) any loss this week will take me to the next stone down but 3lb will get me my first 1/2 stone and a certificate for my fridge. Game is on !!

Thank you Laura when do you weigh in? Xx

Thank you ladies :) bought the fakeaway book in class and can't wait to try some of the recipes out. Going to spend an hour tomorrow morning doing my food shopping list for the week and continue the good work. Aiming for 3lb this week wish me luck xx

Just stood on the scales (I know I shouldn't have since weigh in isn't til tues) but was curious after trying hard this week. My weight is exactly the same as last Tues! Gutted! xx

Just stood on the scales (I know I shouldn't have since weigh in isn't til tues) but was curious after trying hard this week. My weight is exactly the same as last Tues! Gutted! xx

Aww don't be disheartened you could still get a loss yet. Mid week weighing isn't helpful but I'm awful for it. I tell emma off for it all the time then go and do it myself. Don't let it throw you off track there's time yet to see a loss.

Have you got a diary on here? Xx

So today's food has been good. Haven't been hungry at all since starting back with sw and with my 25 syns a day it's been really flexible. I haven't felt this positive or been as on plan with a diet for ages and I have to admit it feels really good :) Breakfast - weetabix and an apple Lunch - chicken stir fry & hexb for dessert Dinner - McCain rustic oven chips & 2 hamwiches (haven't had these for years but they were bloody lovely!) HexA - semi skimmed milk HexB - 2 tesco healthy living chocolate and fudge cereal bars Syns - sugar in tea (2) oven chips (3) weetabix (6) hamwiches (unsure but doubt they're more than 7 each) Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Edit - just checked and hamwiches are 5.5 each so within my syns for the day. Get in! :D

Back