ProPoints My challenge to lose 10st in 15 months.

Well after being good all week, sticking to my points and only using half of my weeklies I'm up 0.2lb. So annoyed! Only 14 weeks til my dress needs to fit. I'm totally stressing I won't fit into it! How does slimming world work these days? It's a while since I've tried it xx

Aww that's so disheartening :( The main plan now is extra easy. They've done away with green and red days. There's also the sp plan which is similar to the old success express plan. Have you done ee on sw before? Xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

That's the beauty of it you can eat until you're full. Is there any other reason why you might have gained, water retention from pmt or anything? Sometimes a good loss comes the week after xx

Weight loss is a funny old thing but there is no worse feeling than a gain or a sts when you know you've been good. it's daunting I know but at least it hasn't thrown you off track and you're still sticking to it xx

Weight loss is a funny old thing but there is no worse feeling than a gain or a sts when you know you've been good. it's daunting I know but at least it hasn't thrown you off track and you're still sticking to it xx

I have to stick to it! This dress must fit! xx

Good good day today although I don't think I'm going to pull it back by weigh in after yesterday's feast.

Breakfast - weetabix and an apple

Lunch - chicken, lettuce, cucumber & tomato sarnie

Dinner - Big Mac in a bowl with sw chips

HexA - milk
HexB - weetabix
Syns - bread (6) sugar in tea (2) butter for sarnie (2) sauce ingredients and spray oil for Big Mac (4) puft (3.5) mikado (2.5)

Sneaky peek at the scales and they're showing a 2lb loss. Not weighing tonight I'm going to weigh Saturday again this week and hope Tuesday's lunch doesn't catch up with me by then! Another fakeaway from the book planned for food tonight because last nights was so nice

Breakfast - weetabix and a banana

Lunch - scrambled egg, heck sausages, tinned tomatoes and mushrooms

Dinner - fakeaway kebab, wholemeal pitta bread, salad and homemade coleslaw

HexA - milk
HexB - weetabix
Syns - sugar in tea (2) sausages (2.5) oil for frying mushrooms (1) pitta bread (6) Mayo in coleslaw (2) puft (3.5) mikado (2.5) = 19.5

Quick update before bed to say that the kebab from the fakeaway book was stunning! The picture in the book doesn't do it justice it's a lot more moist than it looks and yes you can tell it's not a "real" one but to eat something that nice without the guilt afterwards was amazing.

Everyone enjoyed it as the recipe makes loads so there's leftovers in the fridge for tomorrow :) I love how in the middle of cooking you can take it out of the oven to drain any fat off which makes it even healthier. I did a huge salad to go with it and some free coleslaw which was really nice.

3 litres of water and nas squash drunk today and I'm feeling good for it well apart from this cold I've had all week that has made me lose my voice. Looking forward to wi even though I haven't been 100%

The two new recipes I'm going to try next week are the nacho style feast and the risotto made with the heck sausages. It looks gorgeous and trying new recipes will stop me getting bored. I'm still enjoying my food and not feeling at all deprived (might be cos I've cheated lol) long may it continue xx

Another day over and the toilet has been my most visited room of the house today lol had my mum and my sister over which meant way more tea than I'm used to and thanks to the water balance app knocking points off me for every cup I've sunk more water and squash than ever to counteract it.

Tea is a natural diuretic so I've been constantly weeing and still have 250ml to go before I'm on 100% for the day.

Good job I've brought a bottle of water to bed with me to stop the coughing I've been doing in bed the last few nights. Can't wait for this cold to go I need sleep! Weigh in tomorrow morning so keep your fingers crossed for me guys. I'll let you know how I get on.....

So I've had the second week sts on the scales this morning but I don't mind. I knew it was unlikely I would lose and is rather sts than put on so I'm happy. It's totm for me as well but on the plus side that will be over and done with by next weigh in and I know I can get a loss next week ;)

Hope you're all having a good weekend xx

Hi, I have started a diary over on SW. I tried to make a new profile but it wouldn't let me post so just keeping this one! How are you getting on today? x

Still feeling really rough. I'd love to know why I get so ill with colds and flu when totm arrives. I'll have to find your new diary and come over to sub xx

I hope you are feeling better today, you know this i am the same and get poorly when i have TOTM. I think it is always coincidence. :-/ x

Back