motivation - what do you do?

bessie84

Silver Member
hi all, me again, just wondering, what do you all do to keep yourself motivated???

im only on day 4 and its killing me; SOOOO, I know i shouldnt have BUT i weighed myself (just to see) and so far, 7lbs down....:D

then, i looked at a photo that was took of me the day before i started lipotrim (only last wednesday) and god! thats enough to make me never eat again!!!!!!!

next stop will be to get my old clothes down from the loft, which are size 12.... just to give me inspiration to to get back in them, maybe get down a nice dress a hang it up to see each day, just to look at and spur me on.

what do you do? xxx HELEN xxxx

every month or so I like to try on near enough all the items in my wardrobe to see which ones are getting too big and which ones I can now fit/squeeze in to!

got some shorts that are way baggy on my waist, they were a snug fit 4 years ago :D

well done on your weight loss so far, keep at it 100% and I promise you it will get easier and easier, you will see the difference in the way you look, feel and in your overall health soon enough and this will become a huge motivation for you!

My big motivational kick was actually going out on the town for an evening (Easter 2010) I'd lost two stone by then and my confidence was really boosted showing off my new figure - it spurred me on and the next two stone just slipped off. Actually, the last half stone dropped off with healthy eating once LT was done.

So, a new top, a new bra, a dance and a flirt up in a club - motivated me brilliantly.

Back