Motivation - whats yours?

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by skinnyminnycow, 5 August 2009 Social URL.

1. skinnyminnycow

skinnyminnycow Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st7.0lb
    Current Weight:
    14st9.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st7.0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st12lb(11.26%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Whats your motivation?

Mine is ive just ordered a size 10 pair of skinny jeans from NEXT, which im going to keep in view. Im really excited to get into them - and its going to spur me on! My mentality is that: Now im going to HAVE to lose weight to fit in them! :D And i will think of those jeans when im tempted to come off track!

Does anyone else have little motivators like this??

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. GymClassHero

GymClassHero Silver Member

Start Weight:
    19st2lb
    Current Weight:
    11st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    7st13lb(41.42%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I dont use clothing as a motivator because even when i lost weight initially and got to my target at first my clothes size wasn't as i expected.

Im using my holiday to Sri Lanka at the end of November as my current motivator. I know im going to be in a bikini so i HAVE to look half decent without them thinking a sea lion has been washed up from the Indian Ocean :p

4. mrsbroadside

mrsbroadside Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st0lb
    Current Weight:
    12st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st2lb(8.16%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    mine is quite simply... river island size 12 jeans. enough said!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.