1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

Motivation - whats yours?

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by skinnyminnycow, 5 August 2009 Social URL.

1. skinnyminnycow

skinnyminnycow Well-Known Member

Whats your motivation?

Mine is ive just ordered a size 10 pair of skinny jeans from NEXT, which im going to keep in view. Im really excited to get into them - and its going to spur me on! My mentality is that: Now im going to HAVE to lose weight to fit in them! :D And i will think of those jeans when im tempted to come off track!

Does anyone else have little motivators like this??

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. GymClassHero

GymClassHero Well-Known Member

I dont use clothing as a motivator because even when i lost weight initially and got to my target at first my clothes size wasn't as i expected.

Im using my holiday to Sri Lanka at the end of November as my current motivator. I know im going to be in a bikini so i HAVE to look half decent without them thinking a sea lion has been washed up from the Indian Ocean :p

4. mrsbroadside

mrsbroadside Well-Known Member

mine is quite simply... river island size 12 jeans. enough said!