Motivational Christmas Tree...

Mini

Administrator
Staff member
qualitybrittany made this last year!!!

I wonder has anyone got any creative ideas to keep them motivated this year???

:xmastree::33::smiley1842:

Motivational Christmas Tree...
StonebyChristmas.jpg

Bumping up for newbies!:xmastree:

Quote:
Originally Posted by qualitybrittany
I had a little bit of spare time at work and made a 'Motivational Christmas Tree' for myself... But i liked the idea so much, i photocopied it and i'm taking it to class tonight so see if anyone else likes it, so obviously i thought to share it with all the lovely people on here too!

Basically the plan is i want to lose a stone (or at least bloody close) by christmas. So on my tree in the baubles i will put numbers 1 - 14 (14 being in the star at the very top) so i can plan each lb i lose, and for every one i do i'll colour in!!
Now, if you don't want to lose a stone you can set your sights higher or lower by writing different numbers in the baubles or setting your own targets..
I'm sure you get the idea, i'm very bad at explaining things!!

Either way here is it, to print off or complete on the computer at your will.
Hope it serves as a good motivational tool to someone, i know i'm using mine!!
StonebyChristmas.jpg

Edited to add: To give you an idea, this is how my tree looks so far!!

DSCF0059.jpg

You could have a collection of them by Christmas!:)

Now that wood be nice:p

Love Mini xxx

Jeez mini, it's still summer, can't be thinking of Christmas. LOL

Well it was barbapapa's idea but it is great and does help keep me motivated. I love to hear the 'chink' of marble on glass when I've had a loss, it's hugely satisfying!

Jeez mini, it's still summer, can't be thinking of Christmas. LOL

Could say what summer!!!...:badmood: But I know what you mean it does seem early to be thinking of Christmas but the reality is if you have three stone or more that you want to get off in order to fit into that little black dress
silky.gif
, well now is the time to get your head in gear and make plans
to start the diet and exercise journey, the sooner the better!
wosgeschenk21.gif

Love Mini xxx
wosgeschenk23.gif

Well it was barbapapa's idea but it is great and does help keep me motivated. I love to hear the 'chink' of marble on glass when I've had a loss, it's hugely satisfying!

the 'chink' of marble on glass when I've had a loss, it's hugely satisfying!

I bet it is!!!

Very motivating to have this to look forward to every week!:bliss:

Love Mini xxx

Last edited:
Put £1 in a jar for every lb lost (money would have been spent buying rubbish anyway) from now until Christmas then buy yourself something nice (makeup, new top, perfume etc etc) instead of usually buying pressies for everybody else.

The rate i'm going tho i'l be buying nothing!!! x

I've just printed off 2 copies of the motivational Christmas tree. This links in well with what our SW leader said this week.. Aim for a pound a week and anything else is a bonus.

Irene xx

Put £1 in a jar for every lb lost (money would have been spent buying rubbish anyway) from now until Christmas then buy yourself something nice (makeup, new top, perfume etc etc) instead of usually buying pressies for everybody else.

The rate i'm going tho i'l be buying nothing!!! x

I think it is lovely to reward yourself for your dedication to your diet with nice things that make you feel good and this is a great way of saving for them by putting away a £1 for every 1lb lost!!!

As you say, you would of spent a lot more on rubbish! So true!

16lb off with SW is excellent!!!

Well done:happy096:

Love Mini xxx

I've just printed off 2 copies of the motivational Christmas tree. This links in well with what our SW leader said this week.. Aim for a pound a week and anything else is a bonus.

Irene xx

Very sensible advice Irene!

I used the motivational tree last year myself and just like the way Lady Marmalade loved hearing the sound of the marble hitting the glass, I loved colouring in my pound lost each week on my Christmas tree, it was very satisfying!

Love Mini xxx

Thanks Mini Ive had a right old moan on various threads this morn. But ive just posted to EE thread and said about my daughter coming home for a flying visit on Sunday - that has made me feel so much better to think of going to meet her at the airport not to mention my lovely handsome future son in law thank you x

I really like the £1 for a lb idea. I'm trying to save up to decorate my house at the moment and I think I'll give this a go to add to my pot of dosh.

Ive got a jam jar with my first £1. Ive given myself a mini target for Xmas to be 1 stone less than i am now. Its realistic for me as its taking ages so i plan to buy myself some nice new earrings from Next for Christmas Day.

Back