Motivational Quotes

Caz

Repeat Offender
I was just looking online for some motivational quote type things, wanted to update my signature with new ones to keep me going and found some good ones so thought I'd share in case anyone else finds them helpful!

Gluttony is an emotional escape, a sign something is eating us.
Peter De Vries

That is so so true for me, generally my overeating stems from something else and usually my inability to deal with it, or it's just out of habit.

Victory belongs to the most persevering.
Napoleon

One has to remember that every failure can be a stepping stone to something better.

If one dream should fall and break into a thousand pieces, never be afraid to pick one of those pieces up and begin again.

If you have made mistakes, there is always another chance for you. You may have a fresh start any moment you choose, for this thing we call 'failure' is not the falling down, but the staying down.

You must begin to think of yourself as becoming the person you want to be.

David Viscott

The difference between try and triumph is just a little umph!
Marvin Phillips

Hope some of them help you somehow!

I was just looking online for some motivational quote type things, wanted to update my signature with new ones to keep me going and found some good ones so thought I'd share in case anyone else finds them helpful!

Gluttony is an emotional escape, a sign something is eating us.
Peter De Vries

That is so so true for me, generally my overeating stems from something else and usually my inability to deal with it, or it's just out of habit.

Victory belongs to the most persevering.
Napoleon

One has to remember that every failure can be a stepping stone to something better.

If one dream should fall and break into a thousand pieces, never be afraid to pick one of those pieces up and begin again.

If you have made mistakes, there is always another chance for you. You may have a fresh start any moment you choose, for this thing we call 'failure' is not the falling down, but the staying down.

You must begin to think of yourself as becoming the person you want to be.

David Viscott

The difference between try and triumph is just a little umph!
Marvin Phillips

Hope some of them help you somehow!

I love the last one!

Loved these - thanks Caroline:)

Thank you! I like the Napoleon quote, might add it to my signature.

Thanks Caroline!! They are fab, i agree with falafel, the last one is class!!

Deepak x

My favourite motivational quote is below, it is so true for me, maybe it doesn't strictly relate to dieting but has changed my attitude to life

Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass... It is all about dancing in the rain!

Back