• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Motivational Target outfits!

ceebeee

Silver Member
S: 16st7lb C: 16st4lb G: 11st0lb BMI: 37.9 Loss: 0st3lb(1.3%)
Very pretty! You can do it! My motivational outfit is a wedding dress, I haven't even started looking yet as I'm faaaar too fat but I hope I can lose around 1 to 2 stone by the end of the year so my quest can begin. I'll never be a slinky bride but I don't want to look like pillowcase in my photos. I'll settle for marshmallow ;)

Very pretty! You can do it! My motivational outfit is a wedding dress, I haven't even started looking yet as I'm faaaar too fat but I hope I can lose around 1 to 2 stone by the end of the year so my quest can begin. I'll never be a slinky bride but I don't want to look like pillowcase in my photos. I'll settle for marshmallow ;)
What sort of dresses do u like ......

ceebeee

Silver Member
S: 16st7lb C: 16st4lb G: 11st0lb BMI: 37.9 Loss: 0st3lb(1.3%)
I'm not sure to be honest, I'd love to wear something like this but I hate my cankles.

If I can't find a short dress that suits then if I go for a long one it would be something like the below.

I've got a very large chest so I'd have to be careful with the neckline and I don't want anything too structured because that can push your boobs up to your chin when you sit down, been there!!

It's difficult for girls with lovely bodies to pick a wedding dress, let alone girls with flab and boob all over the place!!

I'm not sure to be honest, I'd love to wear something like this but I hate my cankles.

If I can't find a short dress that suits then if I go for a long one it would be something like the below.

I've got a very large chest so I'd have to be careful with the neckline and I don't want anything too structured because that can push your boobs up to your chin when you sit down, been there!!

It's difficult for girls with lovely bodies to pick a wedding dress, let alone girls with flab and boob all over the place!!
Awww am sure youll find something that suits ......i love the first dress! I tend to pick dresses to my knees as i feel like a beast in a maxi!