meerkat_nat

Lets share our desired target outfits and occassions.....my dress came today and it doesnt quite zip up or fit over my bottom and thighs :oops: its gunna take a stone i reckon at least before i fit
20160909_113021.jpg
in this beauty!

No occassion.......just because i love dresses ;)

Very pretty! You can do it! My motivational outfit is a wedding dress, I haven't even started looking yet as I'm faaaar too fat but I hope I can lose around 1 to 2 stone by the end of the year so my quest can begin. I'll never be a slinky bride but I don't want to look like pillowcase in my photos. I'll settle for marshmallow ;)

Very pretty! You can do it! My motivational outfit is a wedding dress, I haven't even started looking yet as I'm faaaar too fat but I hope I can lose around 1 to 2 stone by the end of the year so my quest can begin. I'll never be a slinky bride but I don't want to look like pillowcase in my photos. I'll settle for marshmallow ;)

What sort of dresses do u like ......

I'm not sure to be honest, I'd love to wear something like this but I hate my cankles.

91bef11953404bb8abe21d7f0a6561bd.jpg

If I can't find a short dress that suits then if I go for a long one it would be something like the below.

wg1211309_m_1.jpg

I've got a very large chest so I'd have to be careful with the neckline and I don't want anything too structured because that can push your boobs up to your chin when you sit down, been there!!

It's difficult for girls with lovely bodies to pick a wedding dress, let alone girls with flab and boob all over the place!!

Back