Mouse mix

Andyspurs

Montyspurs
Any one explain how this works iv tried it twice now one was as watery as anything n the other u could use as a brick is there a way of doiibg it right

I have only used it once but put 200 ml water in a jug then the foodpack followed by the mouse mix, but you have to mix it with a blender for 90 seconds straight away then put it in a dish in the fridge x how's the weightless going xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Yup... Do as LadyT described, and it should work fine. Measure the quantities quite carefully... 200mls of cold water, and 2 level teaspoons of the mousse mix... (I have a special measuring spoon thingy, which is very useful!) :)

measuring_spoons.jpg

Also, the chocolate powder doesn't work so well... only other one I've tried it with is Strawberry, but make that quite often and it works a treat! :D

xx

Andyspurs said:
Thanks for ur help made it last night it's magic. Weight loss is great 6 stone off and I'm on week 10 xx

OMG. Rock on buddy. Xx

Ha ha love it when people do what I tell them tee hee!

Omg that's amazing well done you rock dude xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I used to have the mouse quite often but seems that when I make it now I get big bits of geletine after it's set which is ok but quite off putting. Maybe need to blend quicker and longer lol best one is the banana I find :)
Oh and woooowwwee on the weight loss andy that is amazing!!!

All these mice, I wonder how you catch them all and put them into your shakes! Got me thinking... How do you blend a mouse?

OMG as if I spelt it wrong aswell...doh!! xx

Back