Mousse - is it worth getting some?

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by sarah5, 30 August 2007 Social URL.

1. sarah5

sarah5 Full Member

Diet:
    was Lighterlife - moved to Cambridge
    What does everyone pay for this, what is it and what does it taste like? PLEASE tell me it tastes just like Angel Delight LOL!!!!!!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. fingers crossed

fingers crossed Silver Member

Most people love it. I personally can't stand it! Shame you're not closer, you could have had mine to try to save you buying some!

4. bo_lady

bo_lady Full Member

BUY IT!!
    Just like Angel Delight I love it!!!
    xxx

5. dellymolly

dellymolly Full Member

mine costs about 3,50 i think and you get ten servings to a pot i.e. ten scoops. the scoop comes in the pot.

basically it tastes like whatever shake you make it with, the consistancy is like any other mousse...i cant remember what angel delight is like ive not had it since i was a little kid!

...personally, i love it. youre supposed to have only one scoop per day but if im hungry i will make a massive mousse with more water and two scoops...great stuff :)

6. FitAndTrim

FitAndTrim Full Member

Definitely buy it!

I had it for the first time yesterday and thought it was very much like angel delight. I used my chocolate shake. You do need to blend well and use ice cold water.

HTH

7. Cute'n'Quirky

Cute'n'Quirky Banned

Yes, buy it!! It is lovely!

The last couple of times I have made it I have added more water than it suggests and it makes a lovely smooth mousse!

I love the Chocolate and the Butterscotch particularly made into mousse.

8. sarah5

sarah5 Full Member

Diet:
    Oooooh it sounds lovely think I will give it a try :D I LURRRRRVE angel delight, I have 2 small children so make it sometimes for them (hubby and I love it too hahahaha!!).

Sounds very reasonable too, thanks guys!

9. daisydaisy

daisydaisy Full Member

Ooh, definitely go for it. Couldn't cope without my Choc Mint Mousse every evening - tastes like Aero Mousse!

10. Spanglyrainbow

Spanglyrainbow Full Member

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    I have to agree...definitely buy it!! When made properly it is yummy!! I've yet to make a bad one though, so it must be really easy haha I have tried making them with butterscotch, banana, chocolate, strawberry and vanilla...my new fav is vanilla...taste just like a white chocolate mousse!! Devine!! Plus they are really filling...I struggle to eat half of it!!

Go for it and enjoy!! =o)

11. sarah5

sarah5 Full Member

Diet:
    Hmmm just found out they have gelatine in.. can someone confirm this please, as if so I won't have it. Thanks!

12. Spanglyrainbow

Spanglyrainbow Full Member

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    It's a gelatine powder...so, not suitable for vegetarians...

13. sarah5

sarah5 Full Member

Diet:
    Thanks for that xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.