mousse tips

lolli b

help me!!!

hi guys

just tried to make mousse for the 1st time.............euch! :jelous:

what did i do wrong? it was all lumpy and jellified in places rather than mousse and didnt really set just went thicker runny?

i followed the instructions but had put the m.a.m in 1st then the water then the pack, i whisked for ages but still yukky!!!

i need to eat something and am on ss 1st week so thought mousse would be best?

Lxxx

You should mix the MAM and your shake pack together first.

Put the water in the freezer for 15ish mins until crystals start to form, then add the mixed powders, and mix it all up.
Then return it to the freezer for 10 mins. :)

cool, thanks jennikay!!! well done on the loss this week!!!! i have my 1st weigh in tonight have only been doing it for 4 days but cdc on hols this weekend!!

Hi there

Here is how I make my mousse and never had a duff one yet!

I get 150ml of freezing cold water from fridge. Place in a jug. Then choose your shake flavour. You can use a tetra or a packet. I get a heaped ish spoon of mix a mousse and tip it into the packet. I give it a stir then pour the whole lot into the water and whizz up for about a minute or so (I use a hand blender) then I just usually it out of the jug. I place the jug in the fridge to let it set.

If you are using a tetra. Pour the whole thing in a jug then tip your heaped spoon of mousse powder into it in the centre and then whizz away. With a tetra it goes to three times its size for me. I dont like the banana as a mousse though it tastes like metal but each to their own.

Good luck and hope it works for you.

X

Back