Mousse?

Hi Tiko, yes, the headache will go - first 3 days are worst then miraculously you start to feel brilliant. Make sure you are drinking at least 2-3 litres of water.

To make a mousse you need the mix-a-mousse which you get from your CDC. You shouldn't have it for the first couple of weeks really but see it as something to look forward to. Once you have it you add a scoop to the shake powder and mix it in well before adding the water and blending it. I always use 300mls of water and blend for about 2 mins when making mousse and have always had good results.

Hope you soon feel better - don't try to over-exert yourself this first few days, reduce exercise etc and you'll soon be feeling good again - can't over-emphasise how the water helps:)

hey tiko, dont worry the headaches do go but arnt pleasant, that first weigh in is worth it thou

the mousse is made with mix a mousse which you can get from your cdc after week 2, they are my evening staple while the others are chowing down

If I could have 3 mousses a day I would be 6 stone!!!!! I love it.

You are only really allowed the mousse (and bars) after your second week. Once you have mastered the art of making the 'perfect mousse' you'll love it I'm sure.

Sorry for re-instating this thread but i am having trouble creating the perfect mousse :(
I find them very heavy so wonder if I am not adding enough water??

Any ideas??

I add about 250ml to the mousse, I also check every few mins, because if you let it over set it goes like jelly! Mine has never been like a mousse you buy from Tesco, it is more like angel Delight.

Hope this helps :D

im the same as megan. i mix my shake powder and the mix a mousse together then add 250ml of water and blend for at least a minute then it goes in a bowl and in the fridge. i stir mine every few minutes which i find gives it a velvety texture but its definatly more angel delight than acctual mousse but i love it

Water must be ice cold, and I always put it in the freezer to set. I only use 150ml or water... i find it too watery otherwise.

It is trial and error...

But i couldn't live without my mousse...

Back