Mousse

loueze1

Hi All,

Can anyone answer this?

I was told to try and drink the shakes for the first week, and keep away from the mousse. But i've made the shakes in to mousse instead. Is this bad and will this effect my weight loss?:confused:

It won't affect your weight loss... It's not bad, just make sure you drink extra water to make up for the lack of water with the shake. Do try and drink the shakes more though as they will fill you up more xx

havent tried mousse yet, is it nice? tried choc shake with peppermint tea, it was disgusting : ( i just prefer the shakes as they are shaken not stirred on the rocks xx

I prefer the mousse than the shake. I think it's also the fact that I can use a spoon and a bowl lol x
Definately give it a go :)
Everyone told me that the shakes and soups were horid. But to be honest I quite like them all :D

anytime i try and make it, it never works!!!

I don't think you can achieve actual mousse. Just a thick creamy chocolatey type thing. It's lovely though lol

Would the mousse work with making it on the peppermint tea so you've a mint chocolate one?

Ling the idea of a chocolate/mint mouse! Yummy!!!

i found the mousse made me so hungry i love my chocolate shakes with 1 sweetener!
wish they made a banana flavour
i haven't tried the strawberry one i'm not really liking the sound of it! so its chocolate 3 times a day

strawberry are the nicest, thay taste like angel delight! so how much water do u need to make a mousse? do you have to leave it to set or anything?

i wish they did banana too

i've tried makinga mousse but it was way too runny!! :-(

OOOh banana.. mmmm!! now that would be lovely :)
I have not yet tried a mousse, I tried a frozen sorbet thingy but it was RANK! LOL!! I like my shakes FAR too much to alter then for fear of me being let down! How sad is that! LOL x

Back