Mousse?????

Uggnboo

People have mentioned getting something from the CDC to make a dessert, what is this?

How much does it cost and is it nice?

I've been picking this week :479:and I know my weight loss will be low. Need some other stuff to eat - why have Cambridge not made more savoury things!!:sigh:

It's called Mix-a-mousse and it's about £6.50, or something like that. You need to use one scoop of the powder with a shake and about 150ml water. You blend it really well and put it in the fridge for 10-15 minutes and it makes a very yummy mousse. Don't add too much water like I did first time or it just makes a sloppy mess! 150ml makes a really decent amount. Strawberry is lovely and so is chocolate :)

I love mix a mousse. Different people like different tastes - I love Strawberry, Bannan and Fruits of the Forest. I don't like Chocolate or Choc Mint. You can only have them after week 2. I paid £4.50 for my tub.

crisps..

i think you can get the recipe if you stick crisps into the search box at the top... muffins as well...

but i think it's only if you've had your three normal CD packs a day, and you're on SS+ so that you are getting all of the nutrition needed, and have a bit of scope to 'play' with an extra pack...

MY QUESTION:

Can I make the mousse without a fridge??

Vx

Back