Mouth like sandpaper

laura269

Any hints on what to do? No amount of water is helping and its making me miserable!

I get it as well, Macleans mouth spray was quite good for me, it just seemed to 'refresh' or the summer berry flavoring in water seemed to offer some relief as well x

Too my knowledge, you are allowed sugar free polos and sugar free gum - my CDC has ok'd this.
I was having a couple of polos a day too help me! I tried too stay away from the gum as it can make you hungry, and trick your stomach into thinking it is getting food.
If you don't want to try the polos, it's just extra trips too the bathroom too brush your teeth :-D

Just too let you know, having the polos didn't affect my losses at all.

Hope that helps you out a bit xx

Too my knowledge, you are allowed sugar free polos and sugar free gum - my CDC has ok'd this.
I was having a couple of polos a day too help me! I tried too stay away from the gum as it can make you hungry, and trick your stomach into thinking it is getting food.
If you don't want to try the polos, it's just extra trips too the bathroom too brush your teeth :-D

Just too let you know, having the polos didn't affect my losses at all.

Hope that helps you out a bit xx

Um, strictly speaking, sugar free polos and sugar free gum aren't allowed. Sorry. I feel like a real killjoy. :(

It's not so much that they affect your losses or ketosis - because in small quantities, they won't. But they might give you the munchies, which of course could lead to consumption of foods you really didn't mean to eat.

Lily said:
Um, strictly speaking, sugar free polos and sugar free gum aren't allowed. Sorry. I feel like a real killjoy. :(

It's not so much that they affect your losses or ketosis - because in small quantities, they won't. But they might give you the munchies, which of course could lead to consumption of foods you really didn't mean to eat.

Your not a kill joy at all :)
My CDC isn't the best of people, I know the gum can make you hungry, but I was fine with a polo or 2 a day.

I pop a sugar free gum and chew a few times before spitting back out, worth a try chick :)

Luckily it doesn't seem to affect me even if do chew for longer but better safe and all that x

Oh no, poor you.

I was just wondering when I'd start to get "carpet tongue" again, lol. Hopefully it wont come yet for me. I think it feels as though I've been licking the carpet, yuk!!

It will pass, just keep drinking lots and mouthspray does help:)

Back