Mouth Sprays

RichyRich15

Hi all,

I have been recentley knocking people out with my breath, and need a solution. I have been brushing 3/4 times a day to attempt to get rid of the stench but even I can smell it!

Last time I did the LL progamme 2 years back I was alowed to spray "Gold Spot". It freshened my breath and tasted very nice.

Does anyone currently use a mouth spray? or can anyone reccomend any others that we are allowed?

Thank you x

Gold Spot is fine... in fact, any which are sugar free can be used Rich, although LL do say 'to be used in moderation'... :)

xx

I've taken to carrying a small tube of toothpaste (and toothbrush) around in my handbag - and in desperate times just put a blob of toothpaste in my mouth and swallow... crass but successful. I also think swallowing the toothpaste helps in addition to the brushing and sprays as the minty fresh is going all the way down and not only in your mouth... not for everyone, but I don't mind toothpaste :)

Last edited:
I just got some random one out of asda lol - it was sugar free

I have a little travel toothpaste and brush in my make-up bag too.
:D
p.s.Lovely avatar pic Cass xx

Yeah I use retardex x

It was the most embarrassing thing the other day, I got in the car with my mother in law who then declared she could smell poo :/ I said it must have been my daughter farting but kept my mouth firmly closed the rest of the journey!

Back