Total Solution FLAB 2 FAB!

Lozz

Ready For Change!
Well after reading a few Diary's i thought why not...

I'm Lozz and i'm a serial dieter!

I've tried Slimming World, LighterLife, Lemonade Diet etc...
...and always end up where ive started!

I refuse to stop fighting my fat and believe one day i'll crack it!!

i have ordered my packs and im hoping to get them tomorrow, i still have a few LL (lighterlife) packs left over so im going to use them until the Exante ones arrive!

I cannot wait to drop the weight i felt sooo good when i was smaller, ive never been 'slim' but had a brief taste of it and i liked it!
The compliments were what kept me going!

DAY ONE:
so far i feel starved, my tummy is grumbling and i have an unusual feeling in my throat (hunger) :grumble:

I've had one pack but defo ready for another, i need to drink some more water as i know that helps!

The down side to ketosis for me is the bad breath, it really effects me and makes me feel self concious :ignore:

I need to stock up on some mint mouth spray and extra tooth paste!!:spit::brushing teeth:

Looking forward to getting to know you all!:party0011:

Good luck!! The first week is tough until you get into ketosis, but after that you should feel much better & hopefully not hungry :) I find peppermint tea is good for ketosis breath! I know what you mean about other diets, I have always put on anything I've lost, which is usually only about a stone because I couldnt stick at them for more than about 10 days! Exante is working though and I've been on it (off-and-on) since the end of Jan! Hope it works for you too, good luck! :D

Hi there. I could get an award for worst diet starter ever. Never works out. WW was a joke for me. But here I am five weeks in and going strong. Enjoy the feeling of hunger if you can. Its the signal that your body is preparing to eat up all that fat....

Belle

I've had to pop on-line again, need a distraction, my son has left 3 chicken nuggets and i very nearly tucked in and cleaned his plate as that's the 'norm' in my home!

A lesson learned i guess...

Peppermint tea it is!!!

The house has never been so clean, im a clean freak anyway, but it has been super cleaned today, Monday and Tuesday are my 'tough' days regarding diets and they're my days off work!!

Looking at your weekly weight losses, great motivation!!

DAY TWO:

My packs arrived today... woo hoo
I tried the nut bar... yum yum! They're actually quite big and filling!!

Feeling great today, the sun is shining, so decided to take a walk!:party0011:
I'm off to Zumba later which i do every Tuesday, (love it) i'll try not to over do it as i know im only consuming minimal calories!

The new layout of minimins is going to take some getting use too! :sigh2:

NOTE: Tummy isnt hurting but damn what is with the noise?? :werd::confused:

Hope you're all enjoying a little sunshine!

DAY THREE:

Feeling a bit crappy today to be honest!!

Most people are dressed in their lovely spring/summer wardrobe and im in black from head to toe! :(

on the plus side the tomato soup is rather yummy!!

I'm off to work armed with a litre of water, still looking forward to Tuesday mornings weigh in!!

Enjoy the sunshine all!

Back