Mouth wash

newlifenow

I have to use corsydol mouthwash for my gums, does anyone know if this is allowed?

i dunno hun i emailed lipotrim yesterday to ask them as i was told on here only listerine original and i am now awaiting a reply xxx

i know listerine original is ok, some mouthwash and toothpaste can knock you out of ketosis hopefully someone with more knowledge will be along shortly

Look at the ingrediants and i think its ok so long as it doesn't have sugar in it

I use corsydol as well and i know in my first week when i did it strictly it didnt affect me i still lost 13lbs that week as far as you try not to swallow it.

i have just phoned lipotrim and she was very nice she informed me only listerine or oral bean mouth wash and tooth paste is ok and the listerine strips are ok if you can get hold of them but thats it this was lipotrims words hope this helps hun xxxx

ah thanks pet

I have to stick with the Corsodyl you would think its too disgusting to affect the ketosis!! Well im on antibiotics and Corsodyl, its not looking good for me!!I may just battle on and see what happens Monday!!Im sure ill be fine.

Id imagine there are that many products that the chemist just lists out the ten things say tea, toothpaste coffee etc that you are allowed have and tell you you cant have anything else because itd be too messy if there was lots of stuff you can use. They are just covering their backs by saying listerine she probably doesnt have a notion weither Corsodyl is ok or not. It didnt affect week one weigh in so i will post monday.

Thanks Madhousemum once again

no problem hunni i hope you are off the tablets and mouthwash soon and you not on them for anything bad hunni

Back