Mouthwash

That's_So_Fetch

Gold Member
Hi, i was just wondering if we can use any brand of mouthwash when doing SS CD? I dont want it to kick me out of ketosis so i though i would enquire about it.

Thanks xx

I was told that mouthwash was fine as long as you dont drink it ;) I have been using Listerine (the purple one) with no issues - hasnt kicked me out of ketosis.

On lipo trim my chemist only recommended Listerine strips and listerine mouthwash.

I know the stinking breath is a bit hard to get used to but I actually came to applaud it, cause if I had the "ketosis" breath, I knew I was losing weight - Hurray!!

That said, I go through about 3 packs of listerine stips per day - they taste dreadful initially but you actually get to enjoy them - sad eh!

Thanks Ariel I may try the listerine strips if I ever find them?!!! I have to say I quite like my smelly breath for the same reason I know I'm in ketosis but my fella wont come near me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you for your replies. I think i will try the listerine mouthwash. Is Oraldene ok to use? I'm also usually happy when i have bad breath because it means i am in ketosis but over the past week or so my gums have started to bleed alittle when i brush my teeth so i thought i should use some mouthwash to help.

I hope you're all doing well with the diet :)

not quite at the bad breath stage i guess i have that to look forward too lol im using listerine and colgate mouthwash xx

bad breath...... what fun - all worth it :)

lol, every time i talk to my sister she makes a funny face because of my breath but i just smile and say 'i'm burning fat baby'. Lol.

xx

haha im going to steel that say it to my sister now lol x

haha im going to steel that say it to my sister now lol x

lol, its a fab feeling when you know your body is burning up all your fat. It doesnt even bother me what other people will say about my breath. As long as i'm losing weight, thats all i care about :D xx

Back