Movicol?

jeni3075

Silver Member
Hey my lovely LT buddies!! Does anyone know if movicol is okay to use? Did a search and there seems to be mixed opinions!!

Lost 23lbs in 4 weeks :)

Yep gave birth this morning :( I was even pacing the room like when I was in labour!! Never again!!!! Ooo I'll def try that... Trip to chemists today I think! Thx x

I never knew about it hurting and I genuinely thought my bowels had burst or something crazy, I was then talking to a friend who suffers with constipation and she said take two daily so that's what I do and then I stop for the weekend and start again Monday def works :D

Shanny my friends just given me a load of movicol... Do you take 1 or 2.. And at what time of the day? I work 9-5 mon/ fri... Don't particularly want to be running to the loo at work!! Thanks :)

I use dulcoease much nicer on the old tummy :) will never use ever use dulcolax again the pain was just like giving birth to ya bowels :D
Hahahahahaha, had the same reaction ;)

I had the same awful experience today. Had to use a suppository. Now I'm not in ketosis. I have lost 30 lbs in 5 weeks. No cheating.

Back