Snacks Movie Night!

MidnightPrincess

Silver Member
Hi all!

I'm having a film night in with a girl friend this friday and i've been trying to think of lots of low syn snacks that would go down well =).

Do you have any snack ideas? Great dip recipes? Etc.. =D

Thanks a lot ladies (and men of course) x

Its an acquired taste for both of them but I love them:
Quark dip- quark, dill, smoked salmon all mixed it and vegetable sticks to dip in.
Using marmite as dip- Only use a little as it has a high salt content and you can really taste it having it with just vegtable sticks.

Packet of Quavers? 5 syns. Packet of french fries? 4.5 syns Freddo bar? 5 syns- lovely with grapes dipped into it x

bethibobshobnobs said:
Its an acquired taste for both of them but I love them:
Quark dip- quark, dill, smoked salmon all mixed it and vegetable sticks to dip in.
Using marmite as dip- Only use a little as it has a high salt content and you can really taste it having it with just vegtable sticks.

Packet of Quavers? 5 syns. Packet of french fries? 4.5 syns Freddo bar? 5 syns- lovely with grapes dipped into it x

Oo that's a great idea, especially dipping grapes into a melted freddo!

I saw the latest craze of yogurt cheese =P definitely something i want to try, would be perfect to make a dip from or filled lettuce cups!

Thanks for the ideas so far =D

To make your melted fredo go further mix in a little fromage frais.
If you are looking at savoury snacks then SW quiches, (there is a recipie on here for tuna and sweet corn and i think there might be one on SW) patties or bacon rolls.
Sweet ideas - frozen grapes, chocolate Philadelphia (4.5 syns for a small tub) with fruit fingers, Uses a hex but French toast/eggy bread or little pots of jelly ( you could serve them with yoghurt).

Back