Movies: The Changeling - Anyone seen this? No SPoliers please!

Blonde Logic

Yes. You can.
I watched this film last night, with Angelina Jolie. Has anyone seen it?

I don;t want to say too much because nearly anything said would be a spoiler - but this movie is haunting.

I cannot stop thinking about it.

Just wondered if anyone else has seen it?

Never been a big fan of Jolie (meany split up Pitt and Anniston:mad:) But she was fantastic in this.

It was just such a heavy heavy film, that I can;t shake the feelings from it.

Thats when I feel I have seen a very good peice of film.

I've got it on DVD to watch. I'm just waiting for a time when I'm on my own to watch it as I've heard good things about it. I might watch it when hubby is next away as I don't think it would be his type of movie.

Morticia - do you know anyting about what its about? I didn;t - in fact, I thought it was a ghost story because I read a book years ago called The Changeling that was ghost story - so I was surprised what it was.

After watching it, I discovered it is a true story, from my own state! California! I can;t believe I never heard of this incident!!!

Let me know what you think when you watch it. Its a tough, but brilliant movie.

I've heard a rough outline of what it's about. Now I'm keen to watch it soon...:)

i watched it on the ship b.l , loved it but it left me somewhat disturbed , especially by the ending , again dont want to spoil it for others by giving anything away , but like you i thought jolie was superb in this , but the horror of it ohhh makes me shudder at the mere thought x

I watched it and loved it, but there was something so chilling about it its the kind of film you only need to watch once but god it impacts on you!!
Like BL not a fan of joile but credit wheres credits due she was amazing in this film!
Its made all the worse by the fact its a true story! :|

not seen it but now got to see it.

x x x sam x x x

Back