Movin' on up!!

JaxieD

Silver Member
Am moving up to 810 tomorrow which is rather scary after 10 weeks on SS+:eek: but although have still got about 1.5 stone to lose i wanna be back eating regular food well b4 i head off to Lanzarote on July 10th:D. I shall be hoping to finish my journey on my return although i have to say that at present at around 12 stone i am already quite slim (or so i am told!), despite BMI ideals telling me that i should be at most around 10.5 stones - I think i might look a bit haggard at that weight so i might re-evaluate later but defo still want another stone off!!
Didn't think i would get so excited about having a bit more to eat, but i am:p.

My losses average out each week to around 3lbs or less so i'm hoping that 810 won't be much less? Anyone any of their experiences to share?:cool:

hiya, best of luck with movin up the plans. you have done really well. hope you have a fab time in lanzarote, i love it there

hey jaxie,
good luck to you on 810,im due to start that next week but i really dont want to as im afraid in case my losses really slow down,please let me know how you get on,thanks
elaine x

Good luck Jaxie! You have done so well already, you are going to be just fine :) Have a fab holiday too xx

Thanx gals!!:D I am really hoping that i will still lose 2-3lbs a week as, apart from the first 2 weeks, i haven't had the really amazing losses that some others have had:sigh: BUT i have to add that compared to other diets this is so much less depressing, if you know what i mean? I used to get on the scales and despair if weight wasn;t coming off.On CD i don;t really worry too much about what the scales say as i KNOW that the weight is coming off so it will be really strange when maintenance starts and knowing me i'll be manic about the scales staying the same!!:cry:

Thanx gals!!:D I am really hoping that i will still lose 2-3lbs a week as, apart from the first 2 weeks, i haven't had the really amazing losses that some others have had:sigh: BUT i have to add that compared to other diets this is so much less depressing, if you know what i mean? I used to get on the scales and despair if weight wasn;t coming off.On CD i don;t really worry too much about what the scales say as i KNOW that the weight is coming off so it will be really strange when maintenance starts and knowing me i'll be manic about the scales staying the same!!:cry:

you'll be grand missus !!!

you have done so so well...and look fantastic....please update that avatar... who is that girl in the photo anyway ??!!!

sure doesn't look like you anymore !!!

stick with it - doin great :D and enjoy the bbq at the weekend......lookin forward to hearin how R gets on with the plan....;)

love

Debz xx

Thanx Debz;). Really busy at work 2day and didn't get time to take my shakes -so squeezed all in late evening and now feel awful:sign0137:, really stuffed. Shall not be doing that again!! Tomorrow will be better organised.

Shall be in touch!!:D

P.S I know, I know, must get some new photos posted to show the "new, improved Jacke"

Best of luck on 810, you're doing brilliant!

Back