moving from Cambridge weight plan to slim and save

ballerina1994

i am currently on Cambridge weight plan and want to move to slim and save due to expense can I expect similar losses as really worried ill put weight on :( x

Hey! i am doing exact same i was on CDC so expensive about £50 before the food shop i was on step 2 btw. 3 packs 1 meal - i lost 12lb in all in 3 weeks. could've been more but didn't have my water intake. now all i drink is water so ill be fine.

I posted a thread also before seeing this! my post is above yours! I am starting a blog too VCLD Journey | Trying to end a lifetime of being the fat one.

from all reviews weight loss seem nearly the same, only difference is its cheaper cutting out the middle man which is your counsellor and not being weighed.

there's lots of support on here and on line so don't need to have the CDC i feel. :) good luck lets do this!! :)

Hey! i am doing exact same i was on CDC so expensive about £50 before the food shop i was on step 2 btw. 3 packs 1 meal - i lost 12lb in all in 3 weeks. could've been more but didn't have my water intake. now all i drink is water so ill be fine.

I posted a thread also before seeing this! my post is above yours! I am starting a blog too VCLD Journey | Trying to end a lifetime of being the fat one.

from all reviews weight loss seem nearly the same, only difference is its cheaper cutting out the middle man which is your counsellor and not being weighed.

there's lots of support on here and on line so don't need to have the CDC i feel. :) good luck lets do this!! :)

hey! I got my slim and save delivery today and already I think theyre so much tastier than Cambridge and also Cambridge is so expensive feel free to message me and write on here I lost 2 stone so far on Cambridge and want to lose a further 4 stone on slim and save so heres to us lets do this! xx

one of my close friends used to be following cwp and after following slim and save she doesn't look back (she was the one who introduced me to them)
she told me that she though their packs had a funny taste and comparing it to s and s now it clear that they are one hundred percent better.

I only liked the strawberry/choc shake in the end! :( i never had the bars as i was on step 2 and apparently not allowed!

tried cookies and cream (yum) rhubarb and custard (VILE) strawberry (yum) and chocolate this morning (yum) oh and the muesli bar i had yesterday was quite nice too! x

I completely agree I cant believe slim and save is cheaper because the only thing I ordered on Cambridge was the chocolate shakes every single week my consultant would come with 21 choc shakes haha got a bit sick of them and the variety and taste of slim and save is so much better and a fair bit cheaper too !! xxx

Yeah I got to the stage all I had was strawberry and chocolate felt so restricted on there, I hope this has the same results with the added extras tho!

Xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Losses on Slim & Save average at 14lbs/month, which I think is similar to Cambridge but I'm not sure! It really is miraculous if you stick to it, good luck I'll be following your diary closely! x

Losses on Slim & Save average at 14lbs/month, which I think is similar to Cambridge but I'm not sure! It really is miraculous if you stick to it, good luck I'll be following your diary closely! x
thanks hun been looking at your diary and you have done so well! x

Back