Moving from CD to normal food again

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Mark290, 21 August 2009 Social URL.

1. Mark290

Mark290 Member

How easy is this and what is the process, I am worried if I did loose a lot of weight I would put it back on the minute I started eating normally again.
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. b_n_3003

b_n_3003 Silver Member

It's (suppossed to be, I'm not there yet) quite manageble if you move up the steps with the aid of your CDC, you increase your calorie intake and replace the packs with food. I'll try to find a link for you.
    Last edited: 21 August 2009
  4. b_n_3003

b_n_3003 Silver Member

5. specialk

specialk Silver Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Weight Watchers
    your CDC will explain it all when you go and see him/her, there is no point worrying about it till you have decided to follow a plan.

but visit

that will answer most of your questions
  6. chickenpie

chickenpie Cambridge Diet Councellor

In order to sucessfully keep off the weight, Cambridge advise you to use the step system. If you are unfamiliar with this, basically there are 6 steps: SS, 810, 1000, 1200, 1500 and maintenance. Sole source is the lowest step, and means you completely replace conventional eating with the Cambridge packs. As you move up the plans you gradually start to introduce food again.
    If you spend at least 2 weeks on each step of the programme, and keep moving up there is no reason to pile all the weight back on again, providing you don't fall back into your old eating habits. It is about adoping a new healthy approach.
  7. Mark290

Mark290 Member

Thanks guys
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.