moving meetings?

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers' started by festivalfairy, 30 May 2011 Social URL.

1. festivalfairy

festivalfairy Finally a size 12!

Hi I attend a meeting on a Wednesday however im not a great fan of the leader and her meetings there crap! I used to go to one a little bit further from me but really enjoyed the meetings there can I just go tomorrow to that other one???

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Mets

Mets Gold Member

Current Weight:
    11st3.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Yeah you can go to any meeting you like! Just ask the new leader to get your record card from the old leader. Saying that, I transferred weeks ago and they've still not managed to change mine over! x

4. festivalfairy

festivalfairy Finally a size 12!

Thanks I totally forgot as well I have commitments every other week on my meeting day so Tuesday is better for me anywho. xx

5. Mets

Mets Gold Member

Current Weight:
    11st3.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I've moved from a Tuesday to Saturday but I've actually missed a few classes as I've had commitments. Evenings were better for that reason, but I was doing too much damage on the weekends and not having enough time to earn activity points or do some damage control lol so moved to a Saturday.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.