Moving to cruise!!!

becki22

I'm just about to move in to cruise after losing 8lb in 7 days of attack (I love saying that ??) but I feel unprepared and I don't know why!!! I've read the book, more than once, but I just want to check I have this right and it is as easy as it sounds!!!

I can eat all the usual meat with the listed veg on pv days or with out on pp days,

Up walking to 30 mins per day,

Water still 1.5 litres,

2spoons of oatbran

Start using wheatbran (can't remember amount till I check book)

If I've missed something can you please let me know!!!

Also I know the book recommends 1/1 but I'm thinking of doing 2/2 does anyone else do this or something different????

Thank you ??

Start using wheatbran (can't remember amount till I check book)

Wheatbran is not part of basic cruise - it's a tolerated item only, to be used when strictly necessary (eg, to help transit), and then only one tablespoon.

And dairy is limited to 1kg in Cruise.

Well done on your weightloss, that is fab.

I felt like this , so this is what i did (but i am an uber organised person).

Hope this helps you.

I started Cruise on Sunday. On Saturday, i sat down with the list of allowed foods and recipes that i had printed from the recipe thread above.

I then planned my week around that.
I spent Sunday Morning, cooking then freezing in takeaway tubs, my meals for the week.

It took a couple of hours to sort it, but i know that i would not have been able to do cruise if i was not prepared. Now i can grab a frozen meal for packed lunch in the morning and dinner is already prepared, minus the veggies that i have been doing fresh on PV days.

I try not to eat Eggs on PV days as i found that i need them on PP days for an Omlette, or quiche as i cannot just eat meat on its own. I got a bit fed up of Egg on Attack, so i am having day on day off.

That way all i have to think about is the dairy and the snacks if i need them.

This has worked for me thus far.

Good Luck

I try not to eat Eggs on PV days as i found that i need them on PP days for an Omlette, or quiche as i cannot just eat meat on its own. I got a bit fed up of Egg on Attack, so i am having day on day off. Good Luck

Love your idea of only eating eggs every other day, I am only on day 3 but am getting a bit sick of them already and worried that I'm eating too many each day. But I'm the say, can't eat meat on it's own, I find an omelette is great, though I did make an omelette with 3 egg whites and only one yolk the other day and found it rather tasty, I was a bit naughty and added one chopped spring onion, but it was very good! Used the yolks to make a chocolate crème to eat over a couple of days :)

Back