moving to weight watchers

Discussion in 'SlimFast' started by katie_x, 16 November 2008 Social URL.

1. katie_x

katie_x Member

Start Weight:
    13st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Diet:
    slimming world
    hello all, just thought i'd drop in to say i'm going to back to weight watchers tomorrow as slimfast hasn't worked out for me.
    i've tried so many diets now and it's all about sticking with the ones that work for you isn't it, so i'm going back to ww as it's one i've managed to stick with and do quite well in the past.
    anyway, good luck everyone! this forum is great motivation and i'll keep popping back to see how you're all doing. :)
    best wishes
    x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. MummyEm

MummyEm Slowly but surely!

Start Weight:
    17st5.5lb
    Current Weight:
    16st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st0.5lb(5.95%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Good Luck with your new diet Katie! I know what you mean about sticking with what works ive tried them all lol At the moment this is working for me as im not so good when I can eat what I want :)

4. katie_x

katie_x Member

Start Weight:
    13st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Diet:
    slimming world
    yeah i agree, i always do well in the first week but if i slip up it throws me completely because i like having structure!
    i guess thats why i like weight watchers because it's more long term, and you get the points allowence so it's a bit more leanient.
    well done on sticking to slimfast though, how much weight have you dropped so far?

5. missal

missal Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st10lb
    Current Weight:
    14st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    good luck with ww, you realy do have to do what works for you.

xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.