Moving up the plans? When would you start?

Dinosaur

I'm in no rush to stop ss'ing, but Im wondering when others have started moving up the plans.

My goal is 10 stone, I'll be at BMI25 at 10 stone 10lb's, and currently I'm 11 stone 11lbs, but due my next weigh in on Monday and expect to have lost 3lb's +.

Should I wait until I get to BMI25 before moving up to 810, or should I start now, and ease myself into it.

I currently do a mix of SS during the week and SS+ at weekends, as that fit's my lifestyle better, and tbh it's been going well.

I'm tempted to SS until the lowest I can, but wondered if there were any reasons why starting earlier would be better.

Personally I hope to SS until as near as BMI 25 as possible will move up about 2 weeks to holidays in July

I think it is up to the individual but with me I started to work up the plans 1 stone from BMI 25 which was 10stone 11lbs for me.

I exercised extensively throughout SS and my body just told me enough was enough and I needed to add food to my diet.

I didn't even think about going up the steps to be honest and reached my target on SS+. Am now on 810 to shift a few more pounds and then gonna do a couple of weeks on each step (i think) before coming out the other end CD free. Well done on your weight loss :) x

I think it is up to the individual but with me I started to work up the plans 1 stone from BMI 25 which was 10stone 11lbs for me.

I exercised extensively throughout SS and my body just told me enough was enough and I needed to add food to my diet.

That is what my CDC told me too.
I have to start moving up the plans shortly.

I'm being really naughty and haven't moved up the plans yet. I plan to SS+ (4 shakes & milk option) till my original goal of 11 stone which will give me a BMI of 22 something (I think). My losses haven't been spectacular and I honestly believe that as soon as I start working up the plans they will stop all together. Am now thinking of trying for 10 and a half stone so will start working up the plans at 11 stone and see what happens. Ticker needs updating so I'm currently 5 pounds from goal of 11 stone woohoo! xx

Sorry Lardarse but you are not just being naughty, you are risking your health by being on SS+ with your BMI well below 25.

A VLCD has very strict guide lines for a reason and I am surprised your CDC continues to sell you 4 products a day with your BMI.

You need to be at least on 810 and working up the plans to maintenance, you have insufficient fat stores to VLCD anymore.

Weepoppet
You are absolutely right in your response and I wouldn't advise anyone to do just go ahead with what I am doing but perhaps I should have said I was doing it with the knowledge of my doctor. Before I got to a BMI of 25 (which was at 12 stone) I had a chat with my CDC about when I would start working up the plans and she said I could SS+ all the way to goal. I knew this was wrong according to the guidlines so asked my doctor about me doing it, he has been very pro the diet and was happy with me to continue SS+ for a bit longer. I saw him a couple of weeks ago and we agreed that I would work up the plans from 11 stone. xx

Good that you are getting your doctors assistance Lardarse. Did not want to come across as dictatorial, just genuine concern.

You have done so well so be careful eh?

Alison x

Thanks weepoppet. You didn't come accross as dictatorial at all and what you had to say was perfectly correct.
Just two more weeks to go and I'll be moving up the plans, really quite nervous about it but we've all got to do it at some some point. xx

Back