Moving up the plans?

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by mercurystar999, 27 March 2009 Social URL.

1. mercurystar999

mercurystar999 Member

Into week 10 for me and have lost 3 stone so far. I have just been on to the Cambridge website and am still classed as super obese as i have a BMI of 35.5!!! Admittedly i did have a BMI of 42.7 so was a big lad but am a little depessed.

I still need to lose another 2 stone just to get in the overweight catergory and have a BMI of 30.

I suppose i feel that i'd like to start to exercise more and with me having quite a physical job anyway i don't think i'd have the energy to do it.

So some advice really, do you think i should stay on sole source or move up the plans and try to lose the weoght that way?

Thanks Neil

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Sarah Lou

Sarah Lou Gold Member

Diet:
    slim & save
    Plans

Hi Neil

Have a chat with your cdc about changing plans.. as for the BMI I saw a programme about this, a BMI is a general guide, the example was if you were a 6ft 4 boxer, very fit and muscular you still would have a higher BMI but that doesn't mean you are obese.. use it as a guide.. another example.. aged 16 i was a county swimmer I weighed 11 stone, I trained six days per week, sometimes twice.. walked to school 3 miles there and back again.. I was a size 12 and had no fat anywhere.. my mum took me to the gp as I had an ear infection.. the first thing he did was weigh me and then told my mum I was overweight, he gave her a diet sheet and sent us home.. she panicked and i went on a diet.. so I entered the world of secret eating, as I was then always hungry and I started a terrible relationship with food, 24 yrs later here I am at over fifteen stone.. I wish my mum had not paid so much attention to that bl**dy BMI chart.. sorry to rant but its so easy to get hung up on doing the right thing.. :)

4. crazylilblondie

crazylilblondie Pizza addict

Start Weight:
    12st13lb
    Current Weight:
    12st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st10lb
    Lost(%):
    0st13lb(7.18%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    Id personally stay on SS as you will be in that overweight category a lot quicker!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.