• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Moving up to 810.

S: 19st12lb C: 15st1lb G: 14st0lb BMI: 30.3 Loss: 4st11lb(24.1%)
Hi.

After 11 weeks Ive decided to move up to 810 now. Im just gutted that I won't reach my goal! :cry: Even my less ambitious goal of not being obese I couldn't reach.

I decided not to do my C25K or 30DS today as my leg was hurting and I didn't want to damage it before I go to uni cause that would be awkward! :p

I don't think I will be in ketosis, but do the food and hunger cravings come back?

Does anyone have any links to any recipes? Thanks

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
S: 212.8lb C: 204.0lb G: 142lb BMI: 35 Loss: 8.8lb(4.14%)
I don't know about hunger cravings, but there's no reason you can't get to goal on your own (w/o CD, that is) - you're so close!

S: 19st12lb C: 15st1lb G: 14st0lb BMI: 30.3 Loss: 4st11lb(24.1%)
I don't know about hunger cravings, but there's no reason you can't get to goal on your own (w/o CD, that is) - you're so close!
Ha thanks! I am just hoping to maintain for now until the holidays. I have 3 stone left to go before a healthy BMI.

I didn't do my daily exercise yesterday cause my knee was hurting. I weighed in today and lost 1.25 pounds from yesterday. Maybe I could reach my goal in 10 days but I think I'd rather stick with the exercise! ;)