Mr and Mrs Lehairycrab! both target members in 10 months! 14ish st between us x

Wow! You both look totally gorgeous! Huge congratulations - what an inspiration to all of us :) x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Wow, well done and so good that you did it together. I have just joined with my husband and I hope doing it together will help us stay on track

Wow I love looking at these types of photos. It's great to see real people having battled away, plus I'm starting off just below you in weight, but hoping to get to somewhere near you in weight now. I'll keep coming back and looking at you when I'm having a bad day and realise I can also do it.

Well done and a true inspiration

Wow so inspiring!! I am just starting off with my fiancé slimming for our wedding next year now I believe it can be done! Amazing!!

Thank you so much for all your replies and kind words I know its cliché but if we can do it anyone can x

wow im so impressed..you both look fantastic and if anything you look younger aswell!!..

you have both done so well .. well done..

me and my hubs are both going to follow the ee plan starting monday (im 22 weeks preggers so more for weight control than wieght loss) but hubs defo is about weight loss..im going to show him this pic and show him how it works!!

You both look AMAZING!!!! Well done! Main thing is don't fall off the wagon and keep it off

Wow!! What a gorgeous family you are! Well done :)

It's so great you have each other for support, I'm sure it wasn't easy! You both look so great now, but happy in both pictures :)

My husband is down two notches on his belt without even attempting slimming world! Of course, I just bought him a bunch of new size 34 waist trousers... since his old ones were too tight. He might be back down to 32 soon.

Back