ProPoints Mrs.Dee's Diary

Mrs.Dee

Here comes Monday, one week after I've started WW and .... I lost 3lbs. Yay:D:D:D

Today, I tried WW Chocolate Ice cream, soooo yummy, only 2pp. ;)

After a week of doing WW, I eat more fruit and veg, help fill my tummy and good for me. I eat less and choose low fat version of almost everything. I went shopping for Father's day. My daughter wanted full English breakfast for daddy. I went for Tesco healthy choice sausages and medallion bacon instead of the usual smoked bacon. I thought these smaller bacon would never fill me up. Surprise surprise, I had 2 sausages, 2 medallion bacon, an egg, a piece of toast and mushroom and a tomato all 9pp and I almost couldn't finished the second sausage. Usually, I would had loads more! That's why I'm so big but those day have now finished.

Feeling very positive! :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Hi and well done on making all those changes :0) well done on the weight loss too :0) sounds like yo are doing really well.

Mrs.Dee said:
Here comes Monday, one week after I've started WW and .... I lost 3lbs. Yay:D:D:D

Today, I tried WW Chocolate Ice cream, soooo yummy, only 2pp. ;)

After a week of doing WW, I eat more fruit and veg, help fill my tummy and good for me. I eat less and choose low fat version of almost everything. I went shopping for Father's day. My daughter wanted full English breakfast for daddy. I went for Tesco healthy choice sausages and medallion bacon instead of the usual smoked bacon. I thought these smaller bacon would never fill me up. Surprise surprise, I had 2 sausages, 2 medallion bacon, an egg, a piece of toast and mushroom and a tomato all 9pp and I almost couldn't finished the second sausage. Usually, I would had loads more! That's why I'm so big but those day have now finished.

Feeling very positive! :rolleyes:

Well done on your loss! And keep up the changes. X

Back