Mrs F's Food Diary - Trying to keep the momentum up!!

Was thinking exactly the same thing when reading your blog yesterday, and bought myself some metcalfe's skinny topcorn sweet n salt - 78 cals. YUM

Thanks for inspiration!! both the popcorn and for the diet, I'm on slimfast too and it's great to see your progress. X

Was thinking exactly the same thing when reading your blog yesterday, and bought myself some metcalfe's skinny topcorn sweet n salt - 78 cals. YUM Thanks for inspiration!! both the popcorn and for the diet, I'm on slimfast too and it's great to see your progress. X

Haha I've started a popcorn craze ;)

Thank you for your kind words too, I think everyone on here is an inspiration, including you hun, because we are all determined to make ourselves healthier!! We all have ups and downs, I know I do, but we keep coming back and trying again!! I couldn't do it without minis support :) xx

Morning all!!

Had an off plan day yesterday, but I still calorie counted and was 1390 calories in total, so not a bad day!!

Today looks a bit like this:

B: Banana shake
S: Apple - 78 cals
L: Summer berries meal bar
S: Muller light choc yogurt - 99 cals
D: Not sure yet - I bought hubby a massive tomato and buffalo mozzarella pizza at the weekend for tonight, so I may have a small slice of this with a large side salad.

Exercise: 1 hour badminton

Go sober still going strong, and I survived by second weekend .... only 2 more full weekends to go.... October is a long month!!

So who went to work in a boat this morning!!! :) x

Haha the weather is dreadful here too! I don't mind winter but I don't like rain!

What did you have for tea? :) xxxx

Well hubby ended up being really hungry, so I only had about 2 bites of the pizza before he gave me the look that said, i could probably eat all of this..... so I topped my salad with some prawns and avacado - it was really tasty though, and less calories so all good!

Plan for today:

B: Strawberry Shake
S: Fruit salad of apple, blueberries and raspberries
S: muller light choc yogurt
D: Chicken and Chorizo soup
S: I am thinking maybe a bag of propercorn

Exercise: 30minutes in the gym and a 45 minute step and tone class

Hubby is out again tonight, so I will be relaxing on the sofa after the gym, and think I might start some christmas present ordering!! x

Aw bless you letting him have his pizza! Is he really fit then? So annoying how some people can just eat and eat and will not get fat!

Chicken and chorizo soup sounds yum - how do you make it?

Ooh exciting! James won't let me talk Christmas until December ;) xxxx

Yes he is one of the gifted ones!! He will eat bucket loads of food, and if he has his way none of it particularly healthy, does next to no exercise, and doesn't gain a 1lb!!I would pay ALOT of money for his metabolism!! I keep trying to tell him he has to worry about his insides as well, and am introducing lots more veg/salad etc in to his diet.....but he normally just follows that with a whole tub of ben and jerrys haha!

The soup is a slow cooker special of mine, i.e. i dump in the following ingredients and see what happens when I get home :) - Water, tomato, onion, red pepper, tomato juice, yellow pepper, cooked chicken breast, chorizo, tomato purée, smoked paprika, garlic purée, tiny amount of sugar and salt, black pepper and oregano. When i get home i tun off the heat, add a little cornflour to thicken and tada .... Per serving it is about 280 calories - bowl to the brim!!

Ah you see I get round this but just offering to do all the shopping, Martin likes this a lot :) haha!! xx

Changed my step session up to the 10-12inch session - amazingly so much harder than usual, but according to MFP I burnt an extra 100 calories - yey!!

Yes he is one of the gifted ones!! He will eat bucket loads of food, and if he has his way none of it particularly healthy, does next to no exercise, and doesn't gain a 1lb!!I would pay ALOT of money for his metabolism!! I keep trying to tell him he has to worry about his insides as well, and am introducing lots more veg/salad etc in to his diet.....but he normally just follows that with a whole tub of ben and jerrys haha!

The soup is a slow cooker special of mine, i.e. i dump in the following ingredients and see what happens when I get home :) - Water, tomato, onion, red pepper, tomato juice, yellow pepper, cooked chicken breast, chorizo, tomato purée, smoked paprika, garlic purée, tiny amount of sugar and salt, black pepper and oregano. When i get home i tun off the heat, add a little cornflour to thicken and tada .... Per serving it is about 280 calories - bowl to the brim!!

Ah you see I get round this but just offering to do all the shopping, Martin likes this a lot :) haha!! xx

Very lucky boy, although I think you're right about getting him to have some healthy eats.

That recipe sounds yummy :)

and good plan ;) xxxx

Morning all - I had a bad nights sleep last night and woke up with the start of a migraine - not the best start to the day!! I have kept the migraine at bay with some painkillers so now just have a dull ache, and am drinking as much water and peppermint tea as I can to try and help my body through! It could be a long day today!!

Todays plan:

B: Choc shake (unforunately it was choc or caffee latte in the fridge this morning - neither were going to be particularly great with a headache!!)
S: Fruit of some sort
S: Sweet and salty proper corn - 61 calories (can you tell i bought a multipack :))
D: I think I am just going to do myself a salad or something....I am not feeling particularly food inspired today!

Exercise: 1 hour bodypump booked in for tonight.....Obviously if I feel rough I may cancel it, but hopefully I will be feeling much better by 7.30!

I can't believe it's wednesday already - this week seems to be flying by!! xx

Did the migraine subside? xxxx

Did the migraine subside? xxxx

Yes luckily it did hun, if i don't catch them in time I can be out for a couple of days so have become skilled in the art of knowing when my eyes start to go a bit funny!!

Just had a bad headache for the day, but made it to pump so all good :) Thanks for askign hun xxx

Todays plan:

B: Caffe latte shake
S: Special K cereal bar - 79 cals
L: Rich choc shake
S: Propercorn - 61 cals
D: Roasted vegetable lasagne with a large side salad

No exercise today as I wanted to give myself a bit of a rest. Its been a hard week workwise, and my headache yesterday is usually a sign I am overdoing it, so a nice slow evening is in order!! xx

And it's back - stupid thing!!! Painkillers taken, 4head applied, 30minute walk in the fresh air - and a lot of praying it goes away!! xx

Ergh, I hate migraines!!

Anyway, I am not going to moan as it's friday and that means time to relax soon :)
Todays plan:

B: Rich choc shakes
S: Blueberries and Raspberries
L: Team lunch out to the noodle bar - I had vegetable singapore noodles so am guessing at about 600cals for the portion I had!
D: Peanut meal bar

I am off out to see a show with my mum tonight, so will be DES (due to sober october) .... it's going to be hard as it's my first real social in October (that I wanted to go to!) and it's a yearly thing for me and my mum which is normally rather vino fuelled!! I thought about treating myself to a "naughty" treat at the theatre so I felt I was treating myself!! - My mind works in strange ways haha!! x

Hello all, what a busy few days!!!

Today looked like this:

B: choc shake
S: blueberries and apple
L: peanut meal bar
S: muller light yogurt and mini baby bel
D: Singapore noodles with pepper, mushrooms, green beans and baby sweetcorn with salmon cooked in soy sauce, chilli and ginger

Exercise: off to badminton in a bit.... Should be interesting as I can hardly move from the new pump session I done yesterday!!

Hope everyone is ok!! X

How was the social without booze chick? xxxx

How was the social without booze chick? xxxx

I am not going to lie - it was tough!!! I felt a little out of the loop at times but it was funny watching others getting tipsy and being able to laugh at them :) xx

You are so good with all your menus, I really need to take a leaf out of your book x x

This plan is obviously really suiting you :)

I am back on slim fast and really enjoying it, I just need to sort out how to juggle work days as i get so hungry from being on my feet all day that I end up eating too much I the evenings x

I am not going to lie - it was tough!!! I felt a little out of the loop at times but it was funny watching others getting tipsy and being able to laugh at them :) xx

Well done for achieving it!! xxxx

Back