Mrs F's Food Diary - Trying to keep the momentum up!!

Sounds like good food and lots of exercise! Definitely right about the calories; if your body needs them ....
Good luck with Sober October! I was going to do it but away at centreparcs with the girls for a weekend so don't want to miss out xxxx

Sounds like good food and lots of exercise! Definitely right about the calories; if your body needs them ....
Good luck with Sober October! I was going to do it but away at centreparcs with the girls for a weekend so don't want to miss out xxxx

Don't blame you hun - we had to check our social diaries before agreeing to it haha :) xx

So plan for today:

B: Strawberry shake
S: Waitrose raspberry snack pack - 28 calories
L: Summer berries meal bar
S: Graze mango chutney snack pack - 80 calories
D: Jacket potato with beans and side salad - I will confirm calories later

Exercise - 15 minutes in the gym and 45 min step and tone class

And I will be ending the evening with a large glass of red wine to see out September and welcome in Sober October!! xx

Sorry been AWOL this week - work conference means loooooong days and no time for myself!! Back now!!

Today's plan:

B: vanilla shake
S: bounty hunter graze box - 147 calories
L: summer berries meal bar
S: mini baby bel light - 40 calories
D: we are out for dinner tonight but unfortunately it's a set meal so no choices for me! If it looks too unhealthy I will just eat a small amount to be polite!!

Exercise - 9am spin class this morning, it's was so hard!! We had a stand in instructor and boy did she push us, I looked like a big sweaty mess at the end!!! Also need to take the dog for a walk but it's getting a bit grey so will see what the weather does!!

Sober October is going well (she says on the 4th!!!!) but the weekend is hard - I think it's habit!! It's also so nice to relax with a glass of wine, especially after the week I've had!!! Ahh well only 27 more days!!!

Glad you had a good gym session - always good to be pushed hard! ;)

Well done on sober October you can totally do it!

xxxx

Hi all,

This week got off to another busy start so only just catching up!! Done body pump yesterday and upped my weights on some of the tracks again - Boy can I feel it today!! In particular it feels like the lunge and back tracks had a fight with me :)

Today looks a bit like this:

B: Banana shake
S: Raspberries and banana - 101 calories
L: Summer Berries Meal Bar
S:Muller light yogurt
D: Pasta with tuna, mushrooms and sweetcorn in a tomato and basil sauce.

I have a friend round for dinner tonight who is GF so trying out the GF pasta - I actually have no idea what it is like for calories so will need to check when I pick it up after work.

The weather has definitely taken a turn here today so I am looking forward to getting home in to the warm later, and once my friend has gone just snuggling up under a blanket with the hubby - I am such an old woman haha!!

Dinners over the weekend were cooked by other people so I suppose I have had an off plan weekend - but I don't think it was too bad! It was my first sober october weekend, and it was hard, I am not even going to try and pretend otherwise!! On Sunday i was drinking diet coke out of a wine glass.... haha!! xx

Fab on upping the weights! It feels so good doesn't it! As they say push yourself to failure! That ache today shows you did that! ;)

Absolutely hilarious drinking coke out of the wineglass! Hehe I can just imagine!

And snuggles in the warmth sounds wonderful to me too. Our evening is effectively the opposite: bootcamp in the cold and rain, food shop, then cooking. Hopefully time for a half a hour cuddle though :) xxxx

Fab on upping the weights! It feels so good doesn't it! As they say push yourself to failure! That ache today shows you did that! ;)

Absolutely hilarious drinking coke out of the wineglass! Hehe I can just imagine!

And snuggles in the warmth sounds wonderful to me too. Our evening is effectively the opposite: bootcamp in the cold and rain, food shop, then cooking. Hopefully time for a half a hour cuddle though :) xxxx

How was boot camp hun - did the rain ease up at all for you? I know what you mean about pushing yourself and feeling good - even though i am currently walking round with a bit of a grimace, it weirdly feels good that I know I have really pushed myself!! Unfortunately can't make it to pump tomorrow night as it was fully booked before I got my slot, so the muscles get a rest until Friday from the weights...nothing else though of to step and tone tonight!! :) xx

Morning all, i'm so cold today, it really feels like winters on it's way!!

Plan for today:

B: Caffe latte shake
S:
S:
D: Chilli noodles with mushroom stiry fry veg, and spicy baked cod on top - 464 calories

Exercise: 15 minutes in the gym and 45 minutes step and tone class

As you can tell I am not decided on my snacks so I will come back later to update.....All I know is I am hungry!! Its one of those days!!! xx

Morning all, i'm so cold today, it really feels like winters on it's way!! Plan for today: B: Caffe latte shake S: L: Summer Berries Meal Bar S: D: Chilli noodles with mushroom stiry fry veg, and spicy baked cod on top - 464 calories Exercise: 15 minutes in the gym and 45 minutes step and tone class As you can tell I am not decided on my snacks so I will come back later to update.....All I know is I am hungry!! Its one of those days!!! xx

You are doing so well at following the plan, I can follow it again today as I am only working 2-7 so hoping to do well today x

You are doing so well at following the plan, I can follow it again today as I am only working 2-7 so hoping to do well today x

Thanks hun, i do really like the structure of it - but this week is definitely one of those weeks where I want to eat everything in sight!! Grr! x

Morning all, i'm so cold today, it really feels like winters on it's way!!

Plan for today:

B: Caffe latte shake
S:
S:
D: Chilli noodles with mushroom stiry fry veg, and spicy baked cod on top - 464 calories

Exercise: 15 minutes in the gym and 45 minutes step and tone class

As you can tell I am not decided on my snacks so I will come back later to update.....All I know is I am hungry!! Its one of those days!!! xx

Ok so snack so far are one hartleys 10cal jelly pots, box of raisans and a bag of tyrrells proper corn - 161 calories altogether! Now to stop eating......... x

Morning all, hope you are all ok!

Started this morning with an early 7am spin class, got home and was really sick - not sure if I pushed myself too hard or it was just getting up and going straight to the gym without any food - doesn't normally cause me problems but who knows!! Anyway working from home today, so at least I haven't got to drive in to work.

B: Vanilla Shake (Just hoping it sticks with me now!)
S: Banana or apple
S: Propercorn - 61 calories
D: Cottage pie with either salad or veg
S: I will see if I am hungry :)

Hubby is out tonight so I have the remote to myself, so I plan to veg on the sofa and watch some rubbish TV :)

Happy thursday everyone, it's almost the weekend!!! x

Hope you're feeling okay! It could be that you pushed yourself! xxxx

Tonight sounds perfect ;)

Hope you're feeling okay! It could be that you pushed yourself! xxxx Tonight sounds perfect ;)

100x better now thanks hun - it was very odd!! I can only put it down to the gym, which is so strange, but hey at least I know I was trying hard haha xx

100x better now thanks hun - it was very odd!! I can only put it down to the gym, which is so strange, but hey at least I know I was trying hard haha xx

Good :) yeah you must have been!! xxxx

Today has looked a bit like this:

B: choc shake
S: banana and apple
L: banana shake
S: propercorn
D: jacket with beans and side salad

Exercise: 1hour body pump, 10mins body balance trial session

Happy Friday all, and if you can have a glass of wine for me :) x

Today has looked a bit like this: B: choc shake S: banana and apple L: banana shake S: propercorn D: jacket with beans and side salad Exercise: 1hour body pump, 10mins body balance trial session Happy Friday all, and if you can have a glass of wine for me :) x

Looks yummy, I forgot popcorn was so low in calories, will have to get some for snacks when I get back :)

Looks yummy, I forgot popcorn was so low in calories, will have to get some for snacks when I get back :)

Yeh and it almost feels a little naughty!! The tyrrells propercorn sweet and salty is only 61 calories a bag - bargain ;) x

Back