Mrs Levers Journey to slimville

mrs lever

Day one

Well this is it, the beginning :) of hopefully a slim new me. A bit of background info - ive been here many times before, slimming world, weight watchers, cambridge, cabbage soup. But i always give in . last year should have been one of the best years ever , i got married ( size 18 dress :sigh: ) didnt have a honeymoon, never wanted to think how hot i would be in august, started university ( look like a whale in the uniform ) but it wasnt happy, i never realised before how much my weight affects my life. This year i want it to be different, we take my son to Butlins in April - i want to be able to do things with him not wonder if i look like the daft fat woman, or will i fit in that seat on the ride ?. He also starts school in September and i dnt want him to be embarrased of me like i was of my mum.

So here goes !!!

Best of luck Mrs. You have chosed the right diet and im sure by April you will be a slimmer version of yourself :D

Thanks hun, i know i wont be slim by april ( think that was a downfall before ) but at least i will be slimmer lol xx

Welcome and good luck - we will do it this time - together!!!

Well half a day in and im not hungry but ive started to get a headache, could be due to the fact that ive been sat infront of the laptop most of the day typing my assignment up lol

Welcome and good luck Mrs L, after the first few days you'll be feeling great.

Its probably carb detox - I had terrible headaches for 3 days.

Oh yes, Atkins Flu. :(

morning guys dnt know if its Atkins but ive been awake all night lol not tossing and drifting but just lay wide awake and sorry if too much info but wind lol never heard nothing like it. Anyhow today will be a challange, Atkins, no sleep and child at home. Have a good day everyone

Bad wind? I only ever get that if I overdose on carbs love.

Morning Mrs L - i was sleepless and restless first couple of nights of ketosis. Honestly break through this and you will feel fantastic :)

Interesting, I've always slept like a log since I started Atkins, I had bad night sometimes prior to that but I can't say I've had a problem since.

day 2 and im exhausted! ( i feel that this is lack of sleep tho ) a good thing is that im not constantly waiting for next meal, its more like ooh its dinner time and not oh my when is it dinner time lol.Getting fed up with water already tho is there any flavoured varieties we can have ????

Trust me - it will get better. I had atkins flu for about a week then one morning i woke up and felt full of energy :D.
Do you drink decaf tea or coffee?

Day 3, had a better night last night, slept like a baby ;). Hoping to squeeze in a bit of time on the wii fit while the mother in law has little one. Defo need to drink more water tho :(

Back