ProPoints Mrs-s back again..

Well I'm in bed now! Used 38/33pp today so 5 weeklys! Have earned 3 today though so its fine!
Really feel like my heads in the game again. Been waiting for this for a while lol!
Gunna look on amazon at work out DVDs to put on my wish list and thinking of getting exercise bike out of where it's been stored since I was pregnant!
Hope I do okay over the weekend! x

Having one of those days today, DH is working til 4 when he's normally off today, so I'm stuck at home with the kids.
I haven't picked though which I normally would be doing but I'm starving!
Trying to think of something really filling and low for lunch so I can have pizza tonight!

Annoying as the kids been ill been running about and ended up picking all afternoon like usual. Difference being I've ate lunch aswell!
Silly but iv pointed it and iv got weeklies for my tea tonight if I go over.

Today - dailys 33pp weeklys - 40pp

Breakfast - 3pp
Little stars blackcurrant yoghurt (2pp)
Hot choc (1pp)
1/2 banana (0pp)

Lunch - 12pp
Cheese and Ham sandwich 8pp
Quavers 2pp
2 Jaffa cakes 2pp

Snacks - 5pp
2 jaffa cakes (2pp)
2 little biscuits (2pp)
Bite of LOs dairylea sandwich (1pp)

Dinner - 21pp
1/3 cheeseburger pizza (9pp)
1/2 cheese garlic pizza (9pp)
mayo (3pp)

Total - dailys 41/33pp weeklies 17/49pp total 41pp

Finding it hard to stick to dailys as last time I did ww I was breast feeding and bigger and had 48 dailys!

May have something else later but it's weekend and have my weeklys x

Jesse still has a bottle at night though so think he might still wet at night cus he's never woke up with a dry nappy even though he will nap and be dry, not sure if when he wakes up cus it's on he just goes in it x
Maisie still as a bottle for bed too, im using my weeklys today as I like to have Saturday off from dieting, just waiting for our Chinese but Ill have 5 wklys tomorrow and then mon on wards I stick at my dailys of 29 pps, the weekends are tough hun, hope you do ok x

Just been chemist and now waiting for doc to call me back, come out in a really bad rash all on my arms, back neck, hands and spread down my
Chest. Pharmacist Said might be chicken pox but need to see a doc! Iv not felt well last few days so this is probably why! Soooo itchy!

Doc give me appointment for midnight 25mile away I had to turn it down can't get the kids out of bed at that time for a rash! He said if they keep coming up and I'm unwell ring tomorrow and get a day appointment!

Had another hot choc for 1pp but earnt 2ap walking to chemist. Put it on low because I wasn't pushing pram even though it's further than school x

Total today 39/33 weeklies 15/49 x

EARNT 8AP so far this week x

No they didn't give me anything told me take antihistamine thought I had some at home but can't find so will have to get done tomorrow for itching!

I use the myscoreplus calculator to do my points etc and it has a bit on there to tell you your APs it's really good app and wasn't very expensive, iv had it a while now and used it loads x

So iv got docs at 11am hoping to find out what this rash is, it's spread down my legs and feet too over night.. Really itching and annoying!

Just had a cup of tea and 3 Jaffa cakes, gunna make us a breakfast type lunch when we get home then I think it will be sausage and mash for tea just need to point up and see how I go!

Good luck at docs, doesn't sound too nice!

Thankyou! Just got back, being treated as an allergic reaction as nobody else has it and the doc didn't seem sure, iv got Pyriton and if it doesn't start to go down or keeps spreading or I feel ill in next 48hr or the kids come up with it have to go back! x

Food for today -

Breakfast - 4pp
Cup of tea (1pp)
3 Jaffa cakes (3pp)

Snacks - 3pp
Chocolate macaron (no nutrition it was from Paris but tiny so 3pp)
1/2 banana (0pp)

Lunch - 8pp
2 slices toasted Danish bread (3pp)
Flora buttery (3pp)
2 light dairylea cheese slices (2pp)

Dinner - 13pp
3 skinless sausages (5pp)
Mashed potato (7pp)
Greenbeans (0pp)
Carrots (0pp)
Gravy (1pp)

Snacks - 4pp
Will have later with xfactor..
Yoghurt (3pp) or Rocky (3pp)
Cadburys hot choc (1pp)

Total - 32/33pp weeklys 15/49pp total 32pp

Thanks. I'm just still itchy! Teddy not well either got a temp even with calpol so bit worried bout him he's been sick a few times today x

Had 1/2 ristorante pizza with DH, (his idea!) 12pp so total today is - 40pp used 7 weeklys today so used 22weeklies do far 27 left for Monday Tuesday Wednesday! xx

And a hot choc and a rocky 4pp

Total 44pp the kids are ill and so am I so im blaming this for my rubbish day!

Back