ProPoints Mrs-s back again..

mrs-s

Gold Member
Hi!
I've been around these boards for the last year or so, my weight loss journey began when I had my oldest son, I ate rubbish and was very lazy through pregnancy and when I started to diet I was 15st 9lbs! I managed to get to about 14st (always been about 12st before pregnancy, I'm 5'9 so this makes me a 12/small 14 which I'm happy with) then crept up to 14st 6lbs and got pregnant last September with youngest son who is 6 months. I was ill during this pregnancy and put 1 stone on. 10 days after he was born I was 14st, then gradually got to 12st 12lbs over the next few months going on and off diets.
We've just come back from Disneyland Paris and I stepped on the scales this morning at 13st 3lbs and decided its time to finally lose these past pounds now and stop messing around!

So my weigh in day is Thursday
Starting weight - 185lbs
Goal weight - 168lbs (see how I feel when I get there!)

PP allowance - 33pp plus 49 weeklys

I'm a mum of 2 and don't get much chance to exercise and I still have a weak stomach from my c section, but I do walk to school and back twice a day as LO goes to nursery in the afternoon and will try and add some exercise in as I get used to dieting again! Been nice to have a few months off but I told myself as soon as I started gaining again I'd start dieting again so here I am! Wish me luck!

Starting weight 185lbs
Week 1 (-2lbs) 183lbs
Week 2 (-2lbs) 181lbs

Last edited:
So iv planned today's food, already started eating before I decided to start and I can't go shopping for healthy foods til tomorrow so I'm using what iv got!

Daily =

BREAKFAST = 5pp

Cup of tea 1pp
40g Haribo 4pp

LUNCH = 10pp

Small asda cheese and Tom pizza 7pp
1tbsp mayo 3pp (can't give up full fat mayo)
1banana 0pp
Diet sprite 0pp

DINNER = 19pp

Chicken fajitas with sour cream - 9pp
2 cheese and bacon potato skins - 7pp
1 tbsp mayo - 3pp

SNACK = 3pp
Either a rocky or a mini strawberry corner yoghurt

PP - D - 37/33pp W - 4/49 - Total - 37pp

Don't think that's too bad for a first day!

Ended up with a strawberry mini corner for after dinner which was 3pp

37pp. 33 dailys and 4 weeklys! Not too bad and will be off shopping for some fruit etc to fill up on tomorrow.
Feel really hungry even though iv ate more than normal as I usually eat sweets all day then a big meal at night. I know it's just in my head though and only come home from holiday on Tuesday night so I need to get used to normal portions and not snacking all day etc x

It's 10 mins each way so 40 a day, just worked it out again cus only put 20 mins and it's 3 APs,
Changed my mind and decided to save APs if i can and use weeklys first x

That's a good walk everyday, wiv Emily's school if I walk it works out 2 hrs a day 30 mins each way, but this wk oh been dropping her off, so just been walking an hr but next wk I get back into it I tend to lose better by not eating my APS, and I try and stick to dailys mon -fri maybe 1 or 2 weeklys each day if I need them, so then I can have a takeaway on a sat and a few extra pps for sunday, its been working well, last wk I lost 5lbs and the wk before I lost 4lbs I haven't weighed in yet, but usually I only lose a pound per wk x

That's good! I'd hate having to walk that long just to drop and pick up at school though, we're lucky the school is near basically. x

Last edited:
Yeah I bet it did I remember you doing it!

Jesse keep asking to have no nappy on at night time so gunna get some of them mat things today and put his potty in his room. See how he goes over weekend!

Just had a cup of tea, not very hungry, might hae some fruit and then something proper for dinner! No idea what's for tea tonight need to go shopping!

Cas3 said:
Give it a try tonight without nappy, those mats are a good idea, we at the potty training stage but still in nappies if we going out. Oh we've got nothing in I need to do big shop later. I can't decide on food either I lost 3lbs x

Jesse was quite late potty training as I didn't think he was ready but when he was he's never had no accidents I think prob one or two at very beginning so I'm glad I waited! He has naps without and don't hve an accident and had no nappy on on way and back to France and no accidents so think he's ready, we set off to come home 8pm he'd had no nappy on all day and fell asleep straight away and we didn't get to travel lodge til 2.30am and he woke up at 1am said he needed toilet and we took him so he did so good. He doesn't wear em at all during the day and hasn't for months now. he had no accidents on holiday either and it was long days and in queues etc and he held it in til we found toilets!

Well done on your 3lbs! Hope I have a good loss this first week especially after been on holiday!

Can't decide what to have for lunch, only got thick sliced bread and it's 6pp for 2 slices! Got a ww ready meal in freezer from last time I did it so might just have that and some extra veg then I can have a nice tea tonight when kids are in bed!

Jesse is doing great with toilet training he sounds like his almost there ;) Id definitely try him during the night without a nappy. Maisie will be 3 end of Feb still got way to go yet, she goes on the potty while we at home but don't think she's quite ready yet to go out without nappy on but I will try when her foots better. She hurt her foot and couldn't walk for few days but she's limping on it now but its still painful for her. Hope you have a good loss next wk :) my first few wks I was only losing a pound, but you've had a break from dieting so you should have a good loss xx

Cas3 said:
Jesse is doing great with toilet training he sounds like his almost there ;) Id definitely try him during the night without a nappy. Maisie will be 3 end of Feb still got way to go yet, she goes on the potty while we at home but don't think she's quite ready yet to go out without nappy on but I will try when her foots better. She hurt her foot and couldn't walk for few days but she's limping on it now but its still painful for her. Hope you have a good loss next wk :) my first few wks I was only losing a pound, but you've had a break from dieting so you should have a good loss xx

Aw bless her! I only really started Jess around time teddy was born so 6 months ago, he turned 3 in August. I just wanted him dry in the day for nursery not too worried about night times but if he wants to try he can x

So food today - 33daily pp 45 weekly pp

BREAKFAST - 1pp
Cup of tea (1pp)
Banana (0pp)

LUNCH - 14pp
1/2 tin beans (5pp)
1 slice thick toast (3pp) with flora buttery (3pp)
30g grated cheese (3pp)

DINNER - 21pp
Chicken fried rice with tiny bit of sweet and sour sauce (11pp)
Profiteroles (10pp)

SNACKS - 2pp
Sip of cherry coke, couple of mini jelly babies counting as (2pp)

D - 38/33pp W - 9/49pp TOTAL - 38pp

APs EARNT - 3ap - school run (total - 6APs)

Ive got bit of time before she starts school nursery she wont start till September but she might be starting a day nursery before but they take them in nappies. We started the potty training about 4mths ago but she wasn't interested at first so we just going slowly with her, im not worried about night time either they usually let you know when their ready, Emily was really easy she was about 2.5 we just ran out of nappies so we thought we try her and she woke up dry the next day so never bothered buying anymore x

Ate the jelly babies when I was starving waiting for tea to cook! At least iv counted them though and not just ignored them!
Gunna enjoy my profiteroles later when the kids are in bed! Yum yum x

Cas3 said:
Ive got bit of time before she starts school nursery she wont start till September but she might be starting a day nursery before but they take them in nappies. We started the potty training about 4mths ago but she wasn't interested at first so we just going slowly with her, im not worried about night time either they usually let you know when their ready, Emily was really easy she was about 2.5 we just ran out of nappies so we thought we try her and she woke up dry the next day so never bothered buying anymore x

Iv heard loads of stories like yours about Emily I'm just scared I'll have loads if bedding to clean and dry when it's too cold to stick it outside lol!

Jesse still has a bottle at night though so think he might still wet at night cus he's never woke up with a dry nappy even though he will nap and be dry, not sure if when he wakes up cus it's on he just goes in it x

Back