ProPoints Mrs-s back again..

mrs-s said:
So I had all day breakfast - its 40pp but I didn't eat the 2 huge greasy pieces of bacon or the chips or fried mushrooms.. So I've done it at 30pp do you think that will be about right? All I had on it was 2 sausages, 2 fried eggs, beans, grilled tomato and 1 slice of toast with a pat of butter?

Yea I would say about 30pp or maybe a lil less but up it to be on the safe side. your meal sounds delicious I'm getting hungry just reading this ha ha!! Glad u enjoyed yourself and also pointed everything :) well done xox

So I had all day breakfast - its 40pp but I didn't eat the 2 huge greasy pieces of bacon or the chips or fried mushrooms.. So I've done it at 30pp do you think that will be about right? All I had on it was 2 sausages, 2 fried eggs, beans, grilled tomato and 1 slice of toast with a pat of butter?

You showed restraint not eating half of your plate!! Better to do it at 30pp then underestimate. What was the other food option you were torn between earlier?

It was lasagne and garlic bread but we have bolognaise type stuff weekly!

I know could've made that for a lot less than 30pp but dont have the nv for the sausages and iv no idea how much oil was used so better to be safe, iv only ate a yoghurt besides that today so not actually used many weeklys. X

That doesn't sound a bad day at all! I never have lasagne or pasta dishes when eating out as i can have that any time at home and generally its a lot nicer. You have to make the most of going out for food i think!

I managed to eat my dailies and 19 of my weeklies as i came across the leftover Creme Egg that was calling my name alongside 2, yes 2!!, of the Malteaser Bunny's that come out for Easter and that was merely post tea snack!! I have found some Cherry Tomatoes to snack on to avoid any more chocolate!

That doesn't sound a bad day at all! I never have lasagne or pasta dishes when eating out as i can have that any time at home and generally its a lot nicer. You have to make the most of going out for food i think!

I managed to eat my dailies and 19 of my weeklies as i came across the leftover Creme Egg that was calling my name alongside 2, yes 2!!, of the Malteaser Bunny's that come out for Easter and that was merely post tea snack!! I have found some Cherry Tomatoes to snack on to avoid any more chocolate!

I ate four packs of reeses peanut butter cups yesterday!! No idea how I lose 2lbs lol. When I got shopping next week not going to buy any treats so I'll have no excuse!

Today -

B -
Low fat strawberry yogurt 2pp

L -

D -
2 sausages, 2 fried eggs, beans, tomato and slice of toast with butter 30pp

S - Malibu and coke 5pp

Totals 37/32pp
Weeklies used today - 5pp
Weeklies remaining - 44/49pp
AP earned 0pp

Need to start eating regularly! Been busy today taking decorations down and going through the kids clothes to get rid of too small stuff!
Only had a yoghurt and cup of tea all day and now I'm completely starving! Need to focus on having 3 meals a day

Need to start eating regularly! Been busy today taking decorations down and going through the kids clothes to get rid of too small stuff!
Only had a yoghurt and cup of tea all day and now I'm completely starving! Need to focus on having 3 meals a day

I have always struggled with having 3 meals a day but since having my baby, i have yet to have a day with 3 meals! It's almost impossible :) Hope your evening meal was yummy to make up for starving yourself all day :)

We just had egg and chips, I had 2 slices of bread to make up some points, everything else I have in for teas for the rest of the week til shopping on Tuesday (pasta bake, pizza and chilli cheese fries) requires cheese which we've ran out of so have to go to morrisons on the way back from the tip tomorrow to pick some up!

Chilli Cheese Fries sounds tasty!!

Today -

B - 2pp
Low fat Cherry yoghurt 2pp

L - 1pp
Cup of tea 1pp

D - 23pp
Oven chips 9pp
2 fry lighted eggs 4pp
Mushy peas 3pp
2 slices bread with flora light 7pp

S - 10pp
2x Malibu and cokes

Total - 36/32pp
Weeklies used today - 4/49pp
Weeklies remaining - 40/49
AP earnt - 0pp

Morning! Yet again missed breakfast, went to the tip to get rid of some of the boxes from Christmas presents lol, house looking less cluttered already! Just deciding what to have for lunch now over a cup of tea!

Just making a pasta bake now for tea! Soo hungry, really need to plan better and do a proper shop next week so I have healthy snacks etc in!

Today's food -

B - 1pp
Cup of tea

L - 8pp
2 slices of toast with lurpak lighter and dairylea

S - 1pp
cup of tea

D - 18pp
Cheese and tomato pasta bake (suspect I have over pointed this)
Sliced pears

S - 6pp
Cup of coffee
Malibu and coke

Total - 34/32pp
Weeklies used - 2/49pp
Weeklies left - 38/49pp
AP earnt 0pp

Just enjoying my Malibu now watching the last 2 episodes of my trueblood box set!! This week is going well so far :) I'm feeling positive x

Back to routine today! Jesse going to nursery after lunch, I don't know what it is, must be because I'm not used to it yet but I feel like iv been click watching all morning for time to get him ready! Have a feeling we'll be late lol x

Hope you made it on time :) Will be alot easier to stick to the diet now the holidays are over and we can all get back into a decent routine. Hope day went well :)

Today's food -

B - none

L - 15pp
Tuna mayo sandwich 12pp
Mini Dairymilk buttons 2pp
Cup of tea 1pp

D - 17pp
Pizza 8pp
Oven chips 6pp
Mayo 3pp

S - 6pp
Ben and Jerrys Vermonster 6pp

Total - 38/32pp
Weeklies used - 6/49pp
Weeklies remaining - 34/49pp
AP earnt - 2pp (school run)
AP total - 2pp

Going to enjoy my Ben and Jerrys shortly whilst watching a film with DH! Really feeling in control this time around and seem to be able to eat pretty normally and still have treats etc. don't think I've been hungry once!

Sneaky WI this morning looked positive! :)

Off to morrisons later to get some food bits, just looking through diarys for meal inspiration!

Today been fine, made a bacon and pea risotto, never made had/made risotto before, was nice but didn't expect it to fill me up so quick, I only had just over half of it!

B - 1pp
Cup of tea 1pp

L - 11pp
Dairylea sandwich 8pp
Mini Dairymilk buttons 2pp
Cup of tea 1pp

D - 12pp
Bacon and pea risotto 9pp
Grated mozzarella 3pp

S - 12pp
Rasberry and custard lattice (yum)

Total - 36/32pp