ProPoints Mrs-s WW pregnancy diary!

So yesterday was abit of a busy one I was out all day and I didn't point but I did keep track of my calories and it was around 2000 so it wasn't the worst

2cups of tea w sugar
Dried apricots
Ham and cheese sub
Mars bar
Banana milkshake
Mini buttons
Some pepperoni pizza w mayo
Frosted fancy
Water
Diet irn bru.

Today kids are at my mums til tomorrow and we got hospital to meet consultant. I already know I'm gonna be naughty today cus I really want a big tasty now they're back out! They are my favourite (no wonder I'm fat they are 835cals just for the burger!!)
But it is WI day when I eventually get out of bed and I'm gonna be good all week afterwards lol.

Well I put 2lbs on. To be fair my bump has popped out in the last week and I think my boobs are bigger. Just got to deal with it I suppose.

Had a toffee yoghurt at breakfast
My big tasty meal and a few maoams and some kiwi and lime smoothie. Feel really full still so probably just have toast or cereal later. Then tomorrow back to pointing and making sure I'm drinking enough water!

Hey Hun, I've never had a big tasty but I know I'd probably love it. Well done for only putting on 2lbs on how did your appointment go x

It was okay nothing exciting, got to go again after 20 week scan which is on 24th so not long. Gonna try get back into it this week and we're back to normal on Monday with school etc. Don't want another gain or I'm gonna be massive..

Will do my diary now cus I track on phone and broke charger and is gonna die..

B - 2pp
sliced banana w Strawberry shape yogurt
Cup of tea w sweetner

L - 17pp
2 crumpets w lurpak and light dairylea
Wotsits
Go ahead yogurt slices forest fruit

D - 22pp
Jacket potato w lurpak, baked beans and grated lighter mozzarella

Drank my water too, may have snacks later so will re update then with todays final points x

So far 41/40pp

Will do my diary now cus I track on phone and broke charger and is gonna die..

B - 2pp
sliced banana w Strawberry shape yogurt
Cup of tea w sweetner

L - 17pp
2 crumpets w lurpak and light dairylea
Wotsits
Go ahead yogurt slices forest fruit

D - 22pp
Jacket potato w lurpak, baked beans and grated lighter mozzarella

Drank my water too, may have snacks later so will re update then with todays final points x

So far 41/40pp

So I had light choices syrup pudding and birds custard came to 10pp bit annoyed cus it wasn't that nice didn't realise it was that high points but ah well

Total for today 51/40pp weeklies left 38/49pp

Your food sounds really nice. How's pregnancy going? How you finding it with Jesse and Teddy? Xx

Sent from my GT-I8190N using MiniMins.com mobile app

Your food sounds really nice. How's pregnancy going? How you finding it with Jesse and Teddy? Xx

Sent from my GT-I8190N using MiniMins.com mobile app

Not too bad at the moment, compared to teddy pregnancy its a breeze, hope it keeps up. About 17 weeks now!

So I had light choices syrup pudding and birds custard came to 10pp bit annoyed cus it wasn't that nice didn't realise it was that high points but ah well

Total for today 51/40pp weeklies left 38/49pp

It's annoying when you have something high pointed and it ends up not being worth it.

You're menus look lovely, I'm definitely having a spud and beans next week!

You're doing great x

It's annoying when you have something high pointed and it ends up not being worth it.

You're menus look lovely, I'm definitely having a spud and beans next week!

You're doing great x

I just feel like I could've had something much much nicer for 10pp! Lesson learnt not buying them again anyway lol.

Today

B - 4pp
Tea with sweetner
Go ahead yogurt breaks forest fruit slices

L - 12pp
Tuna mayo sandwich
Blueberry sugar free jelly

D - 15pp
Shepherds pie with green beans

S- 9pp
Chocolate mug cake with squirty cream

Total 40/40pp weeklies remaining 38/49pp

Mug cake is a guess as only showing calories on recipe so did the 40cal = 1pp trick.

Hope everyone had a good day will catch up with diaries tomorrow, need to sleep now as back to normal tomorrow x

Phew! First get up and school run done. Think I'll be needing a nap later though not used to early get ups! Lol x

Hey- I've got that to look forward tomorrow, hope you manage to get your nap x

I didn't! Did lie down for a bit though lol. Just waiting on DH get home and we can eat and then get kids in bed. Bath and early night for me I'm knackered not even done much today lol x

Back