ProPoints Mrs-s WW pregnancy diary!

Yesterday I ate loads, put another pound on this morning :( I'm 18 weeks today and on my weekly app thing it says in the next four weeks the baby goes to 6 times it's weight now and appetite increase is normal. So I don't think I'm gonna point this week just focus on trying to eat as well rounded diet as I can. I am logging on mfp though so I will know the calories at least and I keep to maintenance cals of 2160 a day or under. It was really easy to sts when pregnant with teddy can't believe how different it is this time and harder.

Added up food from yesterday, not the end of the world..

B - 3pp
1.5 strawberry yoghurt breaks

L - 13pp
Ham cucumber and mayo sandwich
Pineapple
Watermelon jelly
Quavers

D - 24pp
Southern fried chicken fillet burger on sandwich thin with a cheese slice and mayo
McCain oven chips and mayo dip

40/40pp had 18 weeklies left but I ate loads of after eights so that probably used them all. Least I know it wasn't ridiculous.
This week I'm gonna have to eat though cus I'm starving all the time!

Hi becki your still doing well and most probably limiting the gain, your probably doing much more in this pg with the school runs and having 2 little boys to look after so probably needing the extra calories/points x

Thanks Cas, I'm still gonna try eat healthily, drinking my water, eating lower fat food and trying to have my fruit, veg, dairy etc. it's just hard cus I'm starving and I think cus I'm thinking bout food more with pointing it's making me hungrier. I feel good so far in this pregnancy though so I must be needing the calories I have to be running round all day with the boys and running the house it's more than I could do when pregnant with teddy cus of the hyperemesis!

Your being sensible With your eating, I don't think your gain that much this time and if you do you can always lose it afterwards. When I was having Maisie I put on about 3st but she was a big baby and I lost most of it after birth, so sometimes we put on what our body needs to. You do seem to be feeling much better this time, you were really ill with teddy x

Good luck with ur plan and being pregnant :-D food sounds good

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app

I think your doing great Becki, with my next one I want to keep as much off as possible but it's not that easy and I'd definitely be eating around the points your having. Well done xx

Sent from my GT-I8190N using MiniMins.com mobile app

Thanks everyone.

Yesterday I had

Strawberry and banana smoothie
Bacon medallion sandwich
Shape caramel
Quavers
Leek and potato soup w crusty bread
Garlic bread with cheese and mayo
Meringues with light squirty cream

Wasn't the worst day but wasn't the best x

That sounds like a yummy day :-D

Today I've had

Strawberry and banana smoothie
2 slices of toast
Bowl of crunchy nut cornflakes
3 thin grilled sausages, mash, greenbeans, yorkshires and gravy.

I'll probably have a yoghurt and banana later and maybe some chocolate or something like that x

Sounds very healthy!

Sent from my GT-P5110 using MiniMins.com mobile app

That's still really good especially being pregnant :)

That's still really good especially being pregnant :)

Thanks! Some days I eat more but my maintenance cals for not being pregnant is 2160 which is loads! So it's prob more being pregnant too x

Today's food

2 slices toast
Tesco chicken noodles with abit of grated cheese
Shape strawberry yoghurt
Treat size yoghurt
Corned beef hash with dumplings and 2 slices of bread
2 choco leibniz biscuits
Blueberry sugar free jelly

Comes to 1786 cals so another good day. Finding it easier to calorie count than point and less to think about :) hopefully I can keep it up and stay the same this week. x

I think calorie counting is easy but I struggle with things that dont have calories on the packet :-(

Kids are ill today and I'm feeling under the weather so Jesse is off school, not done much apart from strip the beds and do some laundry. Feeling pretty drained and can't wait for bed time already!

Back