Mrs Scandude's Slimming World food diaries

Weigh day :eek: I wonder if I'll ever stop feeling freaked out on a Tuesday :rolleyes:
Breakfast - 3 mini quiches (cottage cheese, eggs, bacon (free), red onion and peppers (speed) served with speedy spinach and tomatoes
Lunch - cauliflower rice and broccoli (speed) chicken jalfrezi (free)
Tea was chicken with salad and boiled eggs. Used 1 syn for salad creme. Also indulged in chocolate and spent 14 syns
Lost 1.5lb which was fab - just 3 to go for my 2.5 stone award :) I also got my Club 10 award so have another shiny for my book :)

Last edited:
Wednesday and my day off work. Had a trip to the supermarket to stock up a bit and also did some cooking, made a tex mex turkey chilli and some chicken pasta salad for lunch at work tomorrow.
Breakfast - spinach and tomatoes on b choice toast with poached eggs
Lunch - jacket potato (1 syn) with tuna and sweetcorn Mayo (2 syns) and salad
Tea - turkey chilli with rice and salad and a Broghie (1 syn)

Supper - 2 broghies (2 syns) with philly (1 syn) and ham

Ended the day on 7 syns :)

Last edited:
Good Thursday morning :) Here are the planned noms for today.

Breakfast - rebellious sweet couscous with blackberries, raspberries, kiwi and satsuma (speed) and a muller yogurt
Lunch - Spinach and pea fusillie (2 syns), made into a pasta salad with 1 syn worth of ex light mayo, greek yogurt, chicken (free), peppers, tomatoes, spring onion and cucumber (speed)
Tea - turkey chilli with jacket potato (1) and speedy salad, salad cream (1 syn)
Snacks - B choice wrap and left over pasta salad (1), Freddo bar (5), 2 satsumas (speed) banana, cooked ham(free)
Syns = 10

Last edited:
Friday and my last day before holidays :):):)

Breakfast - 3 slices toast (b), tomatoes and spinach (speed), scrambled eggs (free)
Lunch - Spinach and pea fusillie (2 syns), made into a pasta salad with 1 syn worth of ex light mayo, greek yogurt, chicken (free), peppers, tomatoes, spring onion and cucumber (speed)
Tea - (planned) 1/2 SW lasagne, potato wedges (free) and speedy salad

Hi there. Do you mean you are going on holiday?

I must say your food is sounding rather tasty.

Hi there. Do you mean you are going on holiday?
I must say your food is sounding rather tasty.
Hi Doreen :) I'm on holiday from work for the next week and a bit, I'm going away for a couple of days so that'll be nice.
Thanks, I must say I'm trying to make more of an effort this time round, I really don't want to get bored with my food again. It's soul destroying when there's nothing to look forward to for your meals!!

Back