Mrs Scandude's Slimming World food diaries

Well done on your 2lb loss and for staying on plan whilst you're off work - hope you the target you set but it's a big number so don't feel pressured ;)
Aww thanks :) Sneaky weigh this morning and don't think I have but that's OK - if it's not this week, it'll be next. I'm cool with that :)

Last edited:
Yes as long as the scales are going in the right direction - you'll be fine!

Tuesday's noms!
Breakfast - 2 slices wholemeal toast (b choice) with 2 poached eggs
Lunch - a bit of a mix of a few things - couscous, pasta salad, rice salad, spinach, cucumber and cherry toms, sweetcorn, boiled egg, new potatoes and bbq chicken. I'm allowing 3.5 syns to cover sauces etc
Tea - I have some SW KFC and wedges to have after group, this will be 2 syns to cover the wholemeal breadcrumbs, and am also going to buy a small salad from Asda for my speed
This will leave approximately 10 syns which I intend to have after group in the form of some chocolate. Not sure what yet though. Exciting times!! :):):)

Good luck at the scales - I'm sure you'll do well having seen your lovely food this week - your SW KFC sounds a lovely SW treat too!

Good luck at the scales - I'm sure you'll do well having seen your lovely food this week - your SW KFC sounds a lovely SW treat too!
It is, really nice and easy to do too. Feels like you're spoiling yourself :)
Thank you for your good wishes, it's nice to have you cheering me on!!:classic_smile:

So I managed to lose another 1.5 this week – delighted with that!!! Am aiming for at least 2.5 this week to get my 2 stone award. The weather has somewhat thwarted me though because I am nearly out of fresh speedy foods and I’ve been avoiding the supermarket due to the horrible weather. Am going to have to go tonight though, I’ve only got a cabbage and a pepper left lol
Yesterday’s food:
Breakfast – 2 egg and bacon cups (free), with speedy mix (tinned tomatoes, peppers, onion and mushroom)
Lunch – ½ a tin of chickpea dahl (free), bag of ding veg, handful of spinach, and frozen mushrooms (speed) with WW wrap (b choice) and a pack of Uncle Ben’s quinoa and rice (2.5 syns)
Tea – Bolognese sauce (mince (free), onion, tinned toms, mushrooms, peppers, garlic and herbs (speed), stock cube (free) with spaghetti (free)
In between – banana sarnie (12 syns) milk for a choice
Ended the day on 14.5 syns

Hello and good morning from the frozen North. Hopefully the snow might let up soon, it’s really starting to wind me up – HATE the stuff.
Breakfast – egg and bacon cups (free), speedy breakfast mix
Lunch – pasta crabsticks and prawns (free), with cucumber, pepper, tomato (speed) and Marie Rose sauce (tomato puree (free) and light mayo (2 syns)
Tea – think will be left over Bolognese sauce from last night, but not sure what to have with it as have no pasta or potatoes left. REALLY need to do a shop haha.
Update - Dragged myself to the supermarket so had jacket potatoes and salad with the Bolognese, loads of speed there.
Then because I was so fed up (work stuff), I had a crunchie (9.5 syns) and 2 Alpen light for my b choice, snuggled down in bed watching tv with Mr Scandude:) Also used my A choice on milk in teas and coffees to keep me warm lol
So ended the day on 11.5 syns - not bad at all

Last edited:
Well done on 1.5lbs off.:)

I know what you mean about the snow. We had some yesterday and some this morning. Here in Somerset it's red alert from 3pm.School is closed so no work for me today and maybe not tomorrow.:)

Lucky you! I've dragged myself into work here, not that it'll be appreciated!! :rolleyes: Hope it doesn't get too bad for you xx

So I managed to lose another 1.5 this week – delighted with that!!! Am aiming for at least 2.5 this week to get my 2 stone award. The weather has somewhat thwarted me though because I am nearly out of fresh speedy foods and I’ve been avoiding the supermarket due to the horrible weather. Am going to have to go tonight though, I’ve only got a cabbage and a pepper left lol
Yesterday’s food:
Breakfast – 2 egg and bacon cups (free), with speedy mix (tinned tomatoes, peppers, onion and mushroom)
Lunch – ½ a tin of chickpea dahl (free), bag of ding veg, handful of spinach, and frozen mushrooms (speed) with WW wrap (b choice) and a pack of Uncle Ben’s quinoa and rice (2.5 syns)
Tea – Bolognese sauce (mince (free), onion, tinned toms, mushrooms, peppers, garlic and herbs (speed), stock cube (free) with spaghetti (free)
In between – banana sarnie (12 syns) milk for a choice
Ended the day on 14.5 syns

Chuffed you've lost another 1.5lbs !!

Lucky you - will you go skiing?? :banana_dancer:

Morning!! Well the snow seems to have stopped for now, but the winds have really picked up. When I went outside this morning, my hanging topiary ball and the bracket that attaches it to my outside wall was on the floor. Clearly blown off in the bonkers wind!!!! :eek::classic_eek:
Planned food for today
Breakfast – speedy breakfast mix, one slice wm toast (b choice), beans and egg (free)
Lunch – ½ a tin of chickpea dahl (free), bag of ding veg, handful of spinach, and frozen mushrooms (speed) with a bag of Iceland frozen rice (free)
Tea – I imagine tonight is going to be a SW ready meal, I’ve got one of the lasagnes left so think will have a half of that with some potato wedges or chips and some veggies or salad
Inbetween - bag of Pufts (3.5 syns), A choice milk in tea

Last edited:
Brrrr....... it's certainly a cold Britain this week - here it's windy, flipping cold and about 4" of snow on the ground from Weds!

Love lasagne not made one for ages - let us know what you think of SW one please ;)

Brrrr....... it's certainly a cold Britain this week - here it's windy, flipping cold and about 4" of snow on the ground from Weds!

Love lasagne not made one for ages - let us know what you think of SW one please ;)
The SW ones are actually very nice, both the meat and vegetable ones. Would recommend definitely. I notice you're in North Wales, upndown, one of my favourite places!! Which part?

Are they the SW frozen meals or SW recipes I wonder - handy to have ready made ones in but don't mind making them when I have time either!

I live a mile up a steep hill up from Colwyn Bay - we like it here and now we're retired we can make the most of the outdoors but not this week of course - altho we haven't had it as bad a some people :eek:

Back