Mrs Tommos diary! Back on plan!

Yay, well done for your two pounds off. That's fab!!! Oh and i'm sorry i didnt reply to your message about your counselling. Sounds like it went really well.

I'm currently making some minestrone soup just now. It smells yummy.

Have a great afternoon :)

Oh that soup sounds interesting. Let me know how it turns out, in doing a root beg one tomorrow with sweet potatoes. Sounds nice in theory, hope it tastes as good.

Councilling was good and good to get stuff out. Got another one next Friday. Actually looking forward to it?

As it wad fridays done my naughtys ad I do on wi day. I usually munching out on sat with it being x factor but will stick to cups if tea and maybe a hot chocolate if syns left over.

Really feeling a little bit.of joy about the two pounds off. Life is actually starting to look up.

Yay. That's great. I'm a big believer in that positive things happen to positive people. Here's to a great weekend. Take care :)

Hello, back! Not been very good this week, first of all friday was weigh day - all went well and 2lbs down, then I bought a tub of hagen daz......and weekend pretty much went to pot and sunday night went to a chocoholics party - hosted by a friend - not as many freebies as I expected but the odd one was chucked about - chocolate fudge in particular....went down well - to well, ordered quite a lot but for teachers at school, family for christmas etc. Was a fun evening and finished it off with a few glasses of wine. Got absolutely plastered but loved it!
Generally though have had a pants week due to lack of control emotions, had to rehome the dog yesterday and that hasnt helped today - not been as bad as i could be though. Have made an effort though to get off my fat arse and cook a roast for the kids when they get back from school and me and hubby are having steak, mushrooms and onions and slimming world chips for tea so looking forward to that! No munchies as I ate them but not a bad thing, hopefully can get back on track. Not expecting a loss friday as had such a crap week but owe it to myself to get it on!!!

Hey, just wondering how you're getting on?

Back