Mrs V & Lucylu0802's Diary

Mrs V

Loves Life!
I have decided that the only way I can keep myself on track is to keep a diary.

If I am writing half baked ideas and thoughts on here, then I can at least empty my head of them and perhaps keep my head clear enough to stick to SS'ing properly!!!!

Ok. Here I go!!!

Day 1 (today)

After getting up and realising this morning that all I ate over the last 2 days was pure rubbish.... yet again!!! I had to make a tough decision.
Do I stay on SS'ing and see my CDC who at this moment in time spends my time with her talking about her ex-fiance and her bowel condition, OR do I give up completely until after Christmas and then re-consider my options, OR just continue the way I am and sabotage each day (can't really afford to do that).

So.....:sigh: I am going to see my CDC on Wednesday and face the scales as a great person on here said (Hedgemag thank you!!), get it over with and concentrate on looking forward.
As of today, I am back to SS'ing in its simplest form....no more bars for me!!
I still drink :tear_drop: anything from up to 4-5 litres a day, and I know that apart from when I am teaching Ceroc Jive, there is no way I can physically drink any more!

Its my Birthday on Sunday 18th and I am not planning on doing what I did on Hubby's Birthday and eating triple chocolate Birthday cake from Tescos. My little girl is 2 on the 23rd and even though we will give her a little party...again no plans on pigging out!

Let's hope that I can stick to that plan!!!

Tomorrow is another chapter! :D

I think there will always be occasions/celebrations/bad news etc which give us an excuse to eat.

The way I look at it is that every time I eat something I shouldn't I'm just making my journey longer and harder. It doesn't affect anyone else if I eat or not, only me. I'm the only one who feels sad or upset if I eat something I shouldn't.

I wish I'd started a diary now - I think it's a good idea and if you feel it will keep you on track then it's definitely worth doing.

I post my weigh in every week and I feel that helps keep me on track, and I also don't want to let my CDC down, who is a total star.

I look forward to reading your diary. Now get back on the wagon and SS your way to slimdom :D

That yummy choc cake will still be there when you get to goal!!

Sussex girl said exactly what I was going to say. The chocolate cake/pizza/chinese take away will still be there when you're thin, but the extra x stones won't be :) I've been so strong this last week I've surprised myself. But eating the pizza/chinese/whatever doesn't make me feel any better about myself, but sticking to the diet and watching the scales go down so easily is amazing and does make me feel better. You can do it. Forget any failures and go for it!

Mrs V... I am also struggling and was about to start a diary also! Would you mind ever so if I stick my diary on your thread? Maybe it will help us both out! Wanted to ask rather than just intrude!!!

xx

Thank you both for the replies.

I know that the food will still be there after I have lost the weight.....I just caved in!
I didn't really want it all anyway and did'nt finish it all! - waste of food and money!!!

No, from here on in, it's going to be completely different!!!

You can join in to Lucy!!! The more the merrier!

It will be nice to see how we are both getting on.....keeping a diary is definitely worth it, even if it's a few lines a day!!!

Type away Hun!

Well done Mrs V.................good idea with diary, make sure you post every day and it will help to keep you focused.

(otherwise I might email you lol)

HM

Ok so here's day one of my tresspassing on Mrs V's diary!

Got up this morning and stoopid car wouldn't start so ended up rushing about like a Fool! Got into work eventually and then had to go and take piccys of someones house and measure and stuff so no thoughts of food or anything! I am currently on litre 3 1/2 of water as I ate for the whole of the minimins community this weekend! Including sunday roast, McD's, Indian take away and a ridiculous amount of other less substantial cr*p that I shouldn't have had!

I don't know what it is today but I feel I CAN DO THIS!!! I think it may have been realisation when I stood on scales to see 12st 8lbs!!!!!! When a few days ago was 12st 4lbs! Really p*ssed off with self!!!!

Haven't even had any shakes as of yet!!! So will try and keep them till later!!!

xxx

Oooo Maggie!

Couldn't face an email from you!!! Lol - only joking!!!

Right then Lucy....it looks as if you tucked away the same amount of rubbish that I did!!! In that case - we are getting back on track together!!!
Well done for putting that amount of water away....personally I couldn't go all day without the shakes, soups etc and so far have had 2 of my 3!!! As I am basic SS, I will have a soup this evening and persuade Hubby (who is also doing the plan) that the bars are great and that he should have them!!!

We have nearly reached the end of day 1 Hun!!!

I am dancing this evening (my night off from teaching Ceroc Jive) and I am really looking forward to it. I couldn't go last week, as I was poorly amd really missed it!!! :(
Never mind, I will make up for it this evening!!!

Good luck for the remainder of the night.

Fingers crossed and I will catch you on day 2 (tomorrow!!!)

Kerry-Ann
xxxx

dancing! I am impressed! what do you mean by basic SS??? Is this a personal choice or is there a difference if you have the bars??? I am still trying to conquer making the soups into crisps as personally can't STAND the soup! leaves a weird coating over my teeth! I am now feeling a little pekish so may have first shake of the day with more water! I am thinking I need to drink LOADS to try and flush out the rubbish that I ate this weekend (FYI Started binge on Wednesday and finished Sunday!)

I am sooo dissapointed with self as really I would have hit goal ages ago but have been pprancing round diet for sooo long! I am so desperate to see the 11st on scales but I seem also to be a little apprehensive about it also!

xx

Hi kerry-ann & lucy,
Good luck to both of you and well done on nearly getting to the end of day 1.
Am looking forward to reading how your both are getting on
So keep strong and positive you both can do this xxxx

Thanks Saffron.... I feel quite positive about it today but I always am in the day.... it's the evenings that get me!!!! I seem to be so strong during the day and then goes to the pot!!:break_diet:

Morning!!

Right yesterday evening, I managed to have a chicken and mushroom soup before driving off to jive with a friend. As it was my night off I had a fab time dancing the night away with both the more experienced and inexperienced dancers and have never laughed as much as I did!!!
I came home oozing happiness!

Day2

Well after last night's dancing I slept like a log! I woke up this morning in such a great mood and even put some makeup on!! - I hardly ever wear make up!
I've had a few rumbly noises coming from my stomach, but I think I have managed to drown them with water!
So far, I am just coming to the end of my 2nd litre of water and feel like I am walking on air.....I hope this continues! Even Jessica (daughter) was in a good mood!

Will write more later.

x

Lol, thanks Maggie. I feel more positive than ever!

You can do it Mrs V. I am a believer in doing tough things at the toughest times ie dieting just as the Christmas season approaches. It tests your will power and if you beat it, the enormous amount of smuggness is fantastic!

The diary is an excellent idea, if it helps why not cut your diaty into three entries - morning, afternoon and evening. This keeps your head in the game, focused etc

You have a most excellent day and anyone that can jive is already a fitty - that takes a lot of puff:D

Back