Mrs V & Lucylu0802's Diary

doesn't sound too much at all!

Can we specify that he knows the difference betwen "specific" and "Pacific" and also Been and being!!! Please they are my absolute pet hates!

xx

Lol, you two!!!!

The smell of horses is wonderful Bailey!!!
It sounds as if you are also feeling better Lucylu!!!

Drink more water though Hun.

Mrs V, can I be your bestest friend and under these terms I have to visit your workplace to check it is suitable. This will require me checking out the fitties...opps I mean the men that are working in close proximity to yourself to check for any suspicious packages etc......all in the line of duty, national security etc:D

Lol!! Busybee the more the merrier!!

I really couldn't be selfish when there is so much "totty" on tap!! Lol!!!

Oooh yes, minimins site visit to see MrsV at work, I'm up for that !!

Lol!!! Just bring a passport and ID! Lol!

Day 2 Afternoon!

Well I am doing well! Am about to get to litre 4 of water! Still not had a shake yet! Still feeeling queazy though! I think this may be my body going back into shock... I mean Ketosis! I have been keeping myself busy today so haven't struggled at all!

Feelin better than I did earlier, headache gone which is good!

I am now looking forward to my night of relaxation and can't wait to get into the bath I am so blo*dy cold today what with body going back into Ketosis AND the weather my shirt, jumper and large cardigan mixe with my foot heater and radiator just don't seem to be cutting it!

How you holding up Mrs V??

Hi Lucylu!!!

Still going strong, although behind you on the water front now!!!
I can only drink 4 litres a day...oh and my 2 cans of coke zero! Will have number 4 at home when I have a delicious vailla shake with some husks.

My hands are really cold, but I think that is down to the amount of typing I have done today on here!! Lol!!!
I really fancy some chicken for tea though, so maybe have a little bit...don't know...will try and be strong!!!

STEP AWAY FROM THE CHICKEN!!!!

I am feeling weak also but i KNOW we can do this! Just think how you'll feel if you come on here tomorrow and you have eaten and I haven't! (As long as I stay strong!) Mrs V if we can get through today we can get through it completly! PLEASE DON'T!!!

Anyway if you cheat I'll think bugger it and I will then cheat! Please don't do it me!!!!!!

(Am I laying it on thick enough?) Please be strong if not for yourself for me!"!!!! PLEASE!!!!

xxxx

Day 3 Morning

Ok....I didn't have the chicken!!! Thank you for the posts!!!

I am however having a tetra brick, which my CDC told me I couldn't have until the 2nd week, but I did anyway!
I had my 4 litres of water last night and spent most of my time on the loo!!! I am also back in ketosis (tested last night) and feel on top of the world!!
Jessica slept right the way through too, so I feel energetic as well!!! Wooo Hoo!!!

It's my weigh in this evening and even though I had the weekend of naughty nibbles and the rest of my antibiotics, I still feel pretty optimistic about the weigh in. If I gain, I gain as a result of getting over this illness and eating the things I shouldn't of, I will do better next week!

How are you doing this morning LucyLu?

Day 3

Can only do a quick post as going to be in a meeting all day!

Did ok last night I nearly went on mass eating binge as was starving! But ate a bit of chicken instead! I am ssooooo corry Mrs V it was that or heading to local shop and filling my face

I will catch up with youall later!

xxx

Better than binging. It sounds like you're both on the right path now, brilliant :) How's all the hunks today Mrs V?

Lol - Hi Bailey.

We have had another chocolate enter the box!! Definite eye candy!!! I love my job!!!

LucyLu...and there was you giving me a hard time!!! .....nah, at least you didn't pig out on rubbish Hun, it's not going to take you out of ketosis anyway, so at least thats a blessing.

Hope you're not bored to tears in your meeting either Hun!

Kerry-Ann
xxx

Maggie, thanks for confirming that for me....I have had my tetra bricks for my afternoon meal and loved it so far!

Day 3 Afternoon

Well, I am still walking on cloud 9 and long may it continue!!!

I have just had my first shake of the day....a lovely chocolate shake with some of those husks!! (Must get some more!)....it does take some getting used to and needs 2 sweetners for me to actually swallow it, but it's rather nice!!! Lol
I am just about to finish my 3rd litre of water and have also had one can of coke zero - I have another one to look forward to later!!!

LucyLu....I know your'e in a meeting Hun, but I hope that you are sticking to it and haven't given into any lunch or biscuits they provide!

Kerry-Ann
xxx

Back