Mrschatterbox...the road to a size 10 ...or even a 12 hehe

My boys are 14 and 16 Amber us 13 months so i was made up to find out I was having her!!! Totally over the moon she's spooky rotten by us all! But she's a daddys girl!
I hope I do ok this week but knot holding out much hope it's been TOTM and I think I have to realise I will retain fluid once a month!

Aaaw hon, you just stick to it and don't worry about the WI..the next one will show better results. I get very hungry when totm am dreading it!

Day 6!!!

Can't believe i'm here!! Go ME!!
Had my m&p porridge at 1:30pm... but am STARVING!!!!! I've had a black coffee this morning and 3 pints of water and haven't cheated at all so i don't get it! Have text my CDC and waiting on her reply. I am sooooo proud of myself cause i never thought i'd get this far and the fact i'm doing well is what's stopping me from eating!!
The boys had jacket potatoes for lunch and i was so tempted to scoop some pot out and eat but i didn't..am so glad i didn't cause i know i'd be blaming the hunger on that!!
Think i might have a soup now..but i really want to stick to 3 packets a day so not sure..i know i'll want another come dinner time..and then my hot shake before bed..hmmm???!!

Any advice?

Do you have any boullion? You could have this instead of your hot shake?

I'm really short, so only allowed 3shakes a day. If I get hungry in the evening I enjoy the hot veg drink. It's salty - but nice.

boullion??????:eek:

I ended up googling it.. hmm a bit slow today... i feel a bit better since that rant though... i have done some cleaning etc downed my last pint, had a black coffee and now watching come dine with me... i know talk about punishing myself haha xx

What a strange day so far!!!
I swear i could cry a river if i start crying...am feeling so emotional! Hubby was watching me fixing me some porridge and i could see his eyes fixed on me from the corner of my eye...i looked over and he stood there with a look of sympathy..bless him.. i went crazy. I started screaming that i dont want him looking at me and certainly with that look. Aaaw my poor baby, he turned around and said he'll do the diet with me and he wanted to cuddle me... i felt so guilty! I wonder if it's normal for me to be so emotional... i actually feel like i do when i'm pregnant (eeeeek)!! Nah i'm not preggers but am certainly feeling very hormonal.

Have already had all three of my 'meals'... and still hungry! I'm NOT going to give up... i'm going to go to bed soon in hope for an early night!! xxx

and as u can prob tell i'm having a ditzy day :(

Stay strong, you can do it :)
X

Hey, stick in there!! Im sure everyone has bad/emotional days. I start CD tomorrow and I fully expect to get grumpy and tearful......we shall see! I normally get really annoyed if I miss a single meal or have to wait lol....god knows what this is going to be like lol! Sounds like your husband is lovely and very understanding. I would love my husband to do this with me but unfortunately he is one of the lucky ones that can eat eat eat and eat some more and he is slim and toned. Hmmmmm, oh what I would give!

xxx

Aaaah thanks ladies!!

I am side very much wide awake... ended up having a strawberry shake with ice, mmmm..was nice.. I feel better now I just hope i wake up feeling better. xx

OMG...DAY 7!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Have already had 2 pints of the good ol water. Had a shower whilst kids were still in bed and already feel better oh and we had a 'movement' ;) sorry tmi!
Am hoping i feel like this all day, positive, energetic and happy (well happier)!! Bring on the scales 2mrw!! I have read some posts where some ppl have suddenly stopped loosing so much weight.i know it's my first WI but imagine if i've not lost too much or even worse not lost anything :eek: ok am being silly now...god waiting to be weighed is like waiting for christmas xx

OMG...DAY 7!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Have already had 2 pints of the good ol water. Had a shower whilst kids were still in bed and already feel better oh and we had a 'movement' ;) sorry tmi!
Am hoping i feel like this all day, positive, energetic and happy (well happier)!! Bring on the scales 2mrw!! I have read some posts where some ppl have suddenly stopped loosing so much weight.i know it's my first WI but imagine if i've not lost too much or even worse not lost anything :eek: ok am being silly now...god waiting to be weighed is like waiting for christmas xx

Dont worry you will have a nice big loss and it will have all been worth it xxx

hey , well done on getting through week 1 .. cannot wait to see what you loose :) you asked at the start if your goal weight was unrealistic ... not at all .. I started at 260 lb so only 2 less than you , and I am now only 14 lb from my goal of 10 stone .. i never in a million years thought I would get this far , but I have , so can you :D

Good luck with your weigh in tomorrow! I was exactly the same as you at my first weigh in and thought I wouldn't lose anything but its almost impossible not to lose on a diet like this, and if you don't there's always a reason :) let us know how you get on x

Thank you ladies. I hope it is a big loss. When hubby cam through the door he said i already look like i've lost weight..lol...i think he's just trying to keep me going haha.

I've had a long day! Baby is still not well and all three had me on my toes.. even though i've not sat down much i've been bored...and when i'm bored i eat! I made a yummy lunch for the boys and was so tempted to have a bite..but i didn't yay! Then dinner was a take away that hubby picked up.i'm exhausted and feel very weak again. Again i resisted temptation. Although my youngest son got chocolate all over his hand earlier and i licked a finger..i know BAD BAD GIRL. but tbh it wasn't a proper lick, infact i couldn't even taste anything.

Have had all three packs already... plus 2 co codimol for a headache and back ache nearly 5 pints of water... and i struggle with the recommended 4!!
Oh and i have now started running up the stairs... the kids think i look 'silly' running...(thanks son) but it gives them a good ol giggle hehe.

Feeling a little empty now..tummy rubling etc... hope i resist another shake..i know i am allowed but i really want to stick to three. xx

Hope baby is better soon touch wood Ambers had her fill of being Ill! Hope you have a huge weight loss Hun I'm sure you will! It's my 2nd tomorrow and not looking forward to it! I've gad 4 litres of water today though so better!

Day 8!

ok so i've had my very first weigh in, annnnnnd.... I've lost 9lbs!! Not forgetting the weight i lost with Alli which was 6lbs so yep i'm very very pleased..although i did hope i'd be the lucky one who loses a whole stone in the first week :(

My husband is so proud of me which obv makes me feel better than i already do :). the last few days he has been constantly telling me that i look good... of course he is biased. Thing is i feel like my tummy is shrinking that could just be a the bloated feel i often had. whatever it is though i am loving it!!

Have had two 'meals'...one to go..yeee!!

Off to update my ticker :)

Well done you!!! Fab isn't it!

Back